Project ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impressed, I have always been a fa of those hard asses! Their armor is really cool, and angular, yet they arent tanks like the Cheif. Human looking. :p Looks good though! Keep it up.

This armor looks just like a Nod soldier from Command and conquer tiberium sun, I could actually try this and make it into something else, or decide to keep it the same as it is and finish it as a odst.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, it's quit busy but I managed to finish the bottom of the helmet. You must cut off quit a bit of it so your head will fit. My weekend is free so I'll have the shins done by Sunday and torso by Tuesday.

I also need to do the crotch guard and belt. I thought the arm is very plain so I'm adding the Halo 3 arms.

Thanks for the Encouragement!

EDIT

Do I resin, bondo, resin, fiberglass? Or a different order?

Resin outside once, resin inside once, resin outside again, take elmers glue, apply to fiberglass cloth, stick to inside, let dry, resin over the fiberglass inside. sand outside lightly, paint.

smilie120 said:
To get the flaps you have to select yes on join adjacent edges (or somthing), this happend to me on my 1st helm but it turned out badly because of the tape.

BTW heres what your up against :p
odst2px9.jpg

odst3xk8.jpg

odst4zp7.jpg

il be monitoring your progress and i'l give you some advice as you go along :p.

you know what? I've got no hope at all to make a ODST suit that would even compare slightly with this. s'pose it doesn't help I'm doing mine on the cheap with cardboard. Oh well, nice armour guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
for camo try to get street stalker its digi-urban and its awsome I have a pair of pants, (will edit post once I get pics tomorrow)

Left Shin done, should have the right done by Tuesday. Here are some pictures.

EDIT

Actually I just got the copies before the closed so should be done tonight.

blakiki said:
Does anyone have some pep files for ODST that I dont have to mess with and that wont make my brain hurt?

It's quite easy to separate them. Just use divide and connect and move them around. Make sure you join adjacent edges.

ODST PEP FILES READY TO PRINT AND MAKE, NO HASSLE
I made these ODT files scaled at my size, scaling for the ODST it done in cm rather than scale size since the original size was like 5cm tall.....it's about 40 cm from shoulder to waist area on a 5'8'' person.

I havent done legging yet, just helmet and torso.

Odd, the files didnt show in my last post, maybe this will work.

Nvm too bad, Cant post pdo or rar files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back