Project:Slient Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I think after I make my suit, ill customize it up realy sweet to make it look more deadly. Like put blades and spikes on it and stuff.

IDK about spikes, i thinkg it would end up giving the suit a more gothic look, since your goind stealth remeber IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ANGLES. Stealth has to do with hard angles, this means build the suit like u regularly would but then make all the edges of the armor "sharp" so that it looks sleeker.
I would then and some LEDs (red) in certain areas to enhance your stealth look. Umm. if your goin to do anything with blades, not to discourage you, i would only give the suit a spot to hold the spartan battle knife or what ever it is called. Blades may accent the suit but they dont amplify the stealthyness.

Something you could also do is add exhaust vents to the back of the suit and possibly the helmet, this shows the internal temp is controled to disguise the wearer.

If you need any more ideas just lmk and i can help u out with this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
when are we gonna see some sketches or pics? this sounds like a realy cool idea i cant wait to saee some progress.

Eternal said:
when are we gonna see some sketches or pics? this sounds like a realy cool idea i cant wait to saee some progress.
Tonight ill have all the perpka printed out then by next week ill start the fiberglass also im going to mod the idea I just got from a reply now im thinking of going with a stealth based armour instead of the explosives look what do you guys think? Explosives look or Stealth look?
Stealth look would be dark grey(like raptor) with hard angle and Holders on back for comabt knives(which I plan of making) or Explosives which would be black all broken and bent up and chared and Single barreled Rocket Launcher. Im going to go start on the Combat Sword 3ds for perpka now EDIT: im not going to make em could some1 else make em or ill just buy marine knives from army surplus

Eternal said:
Well, base will be done sometime next week the whole thing 2-3 week heres a kool concept pic of stealth version that is the new current idea
SP094.jpg

Heres other explosives concept(took from Halo Zune)
H3_MktgConcept25.jpg

Ok, update 50% with hem. finished a bicep

List of completed parts
R foot
R Calf
R Tigh(redoing)
R Forearm
L Bicep

In progress or starting
L Foot
L Calf