prototype dmr custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

king l mo

This is a custom dmr prototype my character uses in the story he is the weapons tester hence how he lost his arm. He gets to keep the one he like whether or not it every makes production.
dmr_custom_by_vampiriccowboy-d5hc57t.jpg
still a work in progress update when I add a scope and hand guard

Decide to build a scope till I can get the one I want. First I took a red dot sight. Covered it with a tolietpaper roll next I taped it up to attach it pics soon to follow

OOH A stampede! There is a lot of empty shell in those- you can easily get it closer to a DMR. Replace the battery sled with a 9.6v RC car battery and appropraite hookups, and you can slice off 80% of the shell without hitting anything. Mine is Recon-sized now.

The hole point of being a custom proctotype dmr is that it does not look like The dmr They use now. There are multiple smell prototypes. Out there and it is the one my character uses in the book I am writing. Here is a picture of all prototype dmr. Including the one that looks like the br and sniper rifle. Yes its a dmr not a sniper rifle compare and you will see the difference. So yes my stampede looks fine to me.
ih_battle+rifle01c.jpg

It's looking better and better now we need to get you making a suit. lol
OOH A stampede! There is a lot of empty shell in those- you can easily get it closer to a DMR. Replace the battery sled with a 9.6v RC car battery and appropraite hookups, and you can slice off 80% of the shell without hitting anything. Mine is Recon-sized now.
That's great please start you own thread to show your progress.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Sarcastic comments please leave were the good lord split you.. I know it is a stampede. But being one of my first mod of this type of nerf gun I am pleased I have future works like making the br from ghost of onyx. Which is a small weapon.
389px-SpartanIII.jpg

true.(not to start a 21st weapons function debate but some current M4's do have full auto)

I'm also sure that because of the relatively short length that it would have a shorter case....probably a 45 or 39mm case but still be 7.62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back