Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
wlbrr8.jpg

dh5zpk.jpg

i just bought my ps3 too, damn
well i hope the next psp will have good games to go with it. I never got much use out of my ds and psp, im definitely waiting on getting the go,
looks good tho, but might hurt the hands after a little while.

Hmmm, I actually didn't hear about this. The psp go looks similar to the old Helio Ocean slider phone. Which I happen to be a fan of. :D The clincher for me would have to be a promise of new software developers getting on board. One would hope that with a new device, it could handle some more hardcore stuff. I'm hoping for a really good Fps. Something that says " I'm a game actually worth playing on a handheld, not just for casual fun"

you know i myself have never liked ANY of the slim systems. I think they always look like crap and brake super easy and on top of it all they a super pain in the ass to customize

Here is some more (and better) pictures i took of Gamereactor.se
(Hope these works now...)

PSP go
pspfangadpa_183733.jpg

pspfangadpa_183734.jpg

pspfangadpa_183735.jpg

pspfangadpa_183736.jpg

pspfangadpa_183737.jpg

pspfangadpa_183739.jpg

pspfangadpa_183742.jpg

Il get the PS3 pics they have too, soon.

EDIT: Damn, looks like the news article has been taken of the site... And therby the pics... to bad, cuse they where a litle better than the one Adam posted... :(

Im kinda partial on the PSP go, I would have thought they would think to add dual thumbsticks by now...and I dont really like the shape of it, looks kinda toyish...oh well gues we'll find out tommorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back