quick question about peps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC Master Thief

ok so in pepakura, whenever u have a flat model like in the 3d window, to where it just stacks up the cardstock, how are u supposed make it 3d and make sure it is sized right?
main reason im asking is im doing an emile build and im using Lex Bluriver's files, by the way lex u are amazing, anywho um the sheath is flat and i was wondering how i should go bout doing this... ive looked in the stickies and found nothing on this sort of topic so any help is better than none thanx guys

ok so lex's emile kukri(knife) file... the sheath or pouch it goes into is all flat. its not a 3d model but the blade is... i was wondering if i just use cardboard to make the sheath and basically guess on thickness or if theres an intended way to do it

ok so lex's emile kukri(knife) file... the sheath or pouch it goes into is all flat. its not a 3d model but the blade is... i was wondering if i just use cardboard to make the sheath and basically guess on thickness or if theres an intended way to do it

Oh, you mean that sliced part of the model. Those slices are supposed to be transferred to a thicker material (thick cardboard, wood, whatever you can think of) and cut out of that material. There are several weapons that are sliced, maybe if you have a look at those you'll see the principle more easily. The thickness of one layer is the thickness of the whole thing divided by the number of layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back