r these the right steps i gotat do

Status
Not open for further replies.

halomaster16

hey yea i was wonering if im doing this right i printed the cut out of the helmet starting off and then i put it on carboard next im gonna put t together and after do i do this correct me if im wrong
then resine it
then fiberglass it
then mold it with clay
primer it
and paint it
is that correct if not correct me

i knw right it does imma try it so yea and i forgot to add that in there goes where u put the eyepeice faceplat there to lol

halomaster16 said:
hey yea i was wonering if im doing this right i printed the cut out of the helmet starting off and then i put it on carboard next im gonna put t together and after do i do this correct me if im wrong
then resine it
then fiberglass it
then mold it with clay
primer it
and paint it
is that correct if not correct me
You don't have to mold it with clay... But if you are going to do detailing you would use bondo body filler after the fiberglassing instead of the molding with clay...

Last edited by a moderator:
halomaster16 said:
yea i kwn lol cause i was thinking it would be way to heavy to wear with clay
And it would end up drying out and crack or it would just be too moist... :\

hahah yea i knw how stupid am i for thinking that
but i have one more question

the paper cuts outs do i cut every eice on the cut line and put it together by number or do i cut out the whole peice and put it together or sumthing i think i just cut out every peice thats dotted rite

halomaster16 said:
hahah yea i knw how stupid am i for thinking that
but i have one more question
the paper cuts outs do i cut every eice on the cut line and put it together by number or do i cut out the whole peice and put it together or sumthing i think i just cut out every peice thats dotted rite
You cut on the black line... No dashes or anything... After you cut each piece I would score and fold it slightly... Then go back and put it together...

Or you could cut piece score it and then find one that would connect to it and cut that out, score and fold, and add that to what you got...

well wat im doing im color coding them leik so i knw which is the dotted lines so i cut out everything even the dotted line rite then wat im doing is putting it on cardboard and put it togetther if thats rite idk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back