RanBurno's pep armor *updated*10/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranburno

Yeah this is my first pep armor hopefully i can get it done by Halloween
1016072342.jpg

and
1016072344.jpg

I have halo 2 shoulders and helm but halo 3 forearms...
I'm changing the helm to halo 3, so I'm probably going to get rid of the old helm
*UPDATE*
n685531627_590169_9918.jpg

strike a pose!
n685531627_590170_178.jpg

i decided to keep my old helm do to time...
n685531627_590167_9499.jpg

i also have everything but the boots done atm

ps. Slyfo's models ROCK!... i didn't need to size anything and it all fits!

lol you better get working then..... people on here have said it takes over 100 hours to make it good........ lol im still on my helm..

RanBurno said:
Yeah this is my first pep armor hopefully i can get it done by Halloween
1016072342.jpg

and
1016072344.jpg

I have halo 2 shoulders and helm but halo 3 forearms...
I'm changing the helm to halo 3, so I'm probably going to get rid of the old helm

good job so far...... :mad: it seems like im the only one with the cardboard armor... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to rush it took me like 23 hours for the pep part its gonna take like 2 days to fiber glass and dry and them 4 days to paint becuase im lazy

ojrtega said:
u need to rush it took me like 23 hours for the pep part its gonna take like 2 days to fiber glass and dry and them 4 days to paint becuase im lazy

ha fiber glassing is not needed for me lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant cut out on sleep i got college/highschool

and i got mid terms and other things........

so im making this on my spair time but i barely do work at home anyways

so i waste all my time at home on the suit but not today becuase i need resin today

Psssst... you took those pictures in the bathroom... in the mirror! This is my new myspace, I need some of those.... Harharhar! Looks nice.

I updated pics tell me how they look I'm starting to resin today and then going to paint tomorrow.

i have a noobish question also what exactly do I use to hold the fiberglass cloth inside the helmet? resin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back