Rate My pep Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriss

this is my first pep helm, And I jus was wonderin if I need to change anything...
Picture001.jpg

I know Im missing a piece(on both sides) where its circled red... but besides that, I tink I am done :lol:
Picture002.jpg

Please let me know if theres something I need to change....planning on fiberglassing this weekend.

I like working with my hands better , with stuff like clay , if you're like me , then , I think you're fine. A bondo job will make it look fine.

If you work better with paper , try a higher detailed model , or add details yourself with paper.

Right now , it's a great base , and don't worry about those holes. Just plug them up with any ol' shape cardstock , and , since you'll cut it out for a real visor , you're fine.

-Joe

Looks good for the halo 2 pep model. Keep up the good work, nice clean folds, take your time and dont rush if you make another pepakura prop.

Looking Nice Man
I'm Working On Mine Now But I'm Only To Folding It...So It'll Take A While...Like Until Summer Because I Got School And All.

~Widman2013~

yeah, this one took me a while sooo, yeah, where do you get the clay at,and whats it called??
i dunno im a gonna make some smaller stuff and mess around with the fiberglass resin and some clay.

Shorty said:
yeah, this one took me a while sooo, yeah, where do you get the clay at,and whats it called??
i dunno im a gonna make some smaller stuff and mess around with the fiberglass resin and some clay.
stickies....

Last edited by a moderator:
does look a little bit crooked but besides that and the holes its looking great.
i think im using the same pep model for the helmet but for the rest of the body im going to use the MKVI models
by robogenisis... hope it turns out well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back