Razgriz's Halo Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Razgriz said:
This thread has been destroyed. :( All I wanted to do was give something back to the this community.
yea, i was guna say that. :( maby you should start another one thread and just rename this one "people arguing over whos more illigial". poor thread

(no offence but arent the monitors there to stop this happening not contributing to it.)

23Magnum said:
More specifically... http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap13.html#1301
Sorry, Raz, I'll stop now. This has become a futile attempt to make a point anyway.

Back to Raz's original topic, his Pep armor and weapon projects.

How's the laser coming along?

The Laser is a pain in the butt, but it's coming along.

flying_squirl said:
yea, i was guna say that. :( maby you should start another one thread and just rename this one "people arguing over whos more illigial". poor thread

(no offence but arent the monitors there to stop this happening not contributing to it.)

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Razgriz said:
This thread has been destroyed. :( All I wanted to do was give something back to the this community.

Not destroyed, just moved terribly off topic.

I'll be attempting a scaled-down version of your chest by the end of the weekend to see if I like it better than Slyfo's. Looks good in the 3D model though.

EDIT: If you get a decent looking laser, I'm going to be an extremely happy suit of MJOLNIR. I'm anxiously awaiting one that looks decent, because....I like lasers. :p

Nomadic Spoon said:
Not destroyed, just moved terribly off topic.

I'll be attempting a scaled-down version of your chest by the end of the weekend to see if I like it better than Slyfo's. Looks good in the 3D model though.

EDIT: If you get a decent looking laser, I'm going to be an extremely happy suit of MJOLNIR. I'm anxiously awaiting one that looks decent, because....I like lasers. :p

Does Slyfo have an EOD chest? Anyways, I just finished doing the Recon Chest, and Shoulders. Beware the current EOD chest of mine. There are a few mistakes in it. I'm going to be reposting a fixed model soon. As for the laser... give me another week at least... "IT IS A FRIGGEN BEAST"~~Slyfo.

I'm also not releasing the Recon Suit until I finish the pepakura model. I want to make sure it's build-able.

Razgriz said:
Does Slyfo have an EOD chest? Anyways, I just finished doing the Recon Chest, and Shoulders. Beware the current EOD chest of mine. There are a few mistakes in it. I'm going to be reposting a fixed model soon. As for the laser... give me another week at least... "IT IS A FRIGGEN BEAST"~~Slyfo.
Nope, nevermind. :p
I'll wait until the fixed model to build then, mayhaps. This should still give me a decent look at it though...at least for a little bit.

I'm also not releasing the Recon Suit until I finish the pepakura model. I want to make sure it's build-able.

:cautious:
Finish fast. :p

I wants the Recon suit.

Nomadic Spoon said:
Nope, nevermind. :p
I'll wait until the fixed model to build then, mayhaps. This should still give me a decent look at it though...at least for a little bit.
:cautious:
Finish fast. :p

I wants the Recon suit.

Well here's the good thing in waiting for the Recon.

#1 You don't have to realize that the scale is too small half way through glueing (Like me)

#2 You don't have to figure out the correct scale (Like me)

#3 I am on my first piece and relized I screwed up. Not to worry though, I looked over the rest and it looks fine.

I have printed and glued the Recon chest. It looks sweet. Well, it looks sweet for at least the amount of work I put into it (total of 2 hours). It is perfectly scaled, and I only screwed up on five small sections. I'll post as soon as I finish up the shoulders.

Also, unfortunately, there was no scout helemt .obj in the file. :( So, no Scout helemt yet. I have the beta maps and am looking for a program to extract the models so I can post the .pdo. So until then, later!

Looks kind of good. No open edges (improvement over all of Slyfo's), except those little dots on the sides(Page 22) , but IMO you did a poor job unfolding it.

Cut me some slack. This was my first .pdo that I had ever made. I am putting the finishing touches on my Recon Armor and have made sure that it won't end up looking like this thing did. (Basically un-build able).

It looks pretty good, but i cant really see it well from the fact that its sideways......but not to shoot you down. im thinking about building it, but i still have a full set to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back