Props Reach Assault Rifle Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersnapples

000.jpg

i figured i post this eventually.

any way, heres story behind this pic:

today i was looking at a reach assault rifle and figured 'hey, i could make attachments for this. so i drew up this picture on white copy paper and transferred it to paint. i plan on using sketchup to make a 3d refrence so it will be easier to make.

later on i plan on making attachments that could replace the ammo counter, like a EOTech style sight... and mabey a a foregrip and a extended magazine for a LMG version

SWEET! So are you going to have a rail going across the top? That would be totally sweet. I remember seeing somewhere on Halpedia that the AR has iron sights that you don't see in the game. I think an AR with iron sights instead of an ammo counter would look beastly.

Design didn't look to great on paper, but I was a bit bored and went ahead and made a rough model on this (hope you don't mind)

Actually turned out to look pretty sweet.

grenadew.jpg

Well this would just completely defeat Emilie's Grenade Launcher now wouldn't it?? Shame on you! :angry

Just kidding, will you have more attachments on the way, like a UNSC future-style bayonet, very useful to up the melee power. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back