Reach Eva Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u can get this done and done well you will one scary guy.

that spartan is a beast!!!! might be kind of hard to see with that decal

cant wait to see this finished

the helmets in halo 3 are all upgraded versions of the mark V so technically speacking the eva in halo reach is the same in halo 3 only downgraded and low tech, bungie has more info on it like for example Georges her met is the securaty helmet also known as the bungies old game helmet but its an actual helmet version in low tech and the helmet from the gray team lone wolf that you see in the beginning his helmet is exactly the helmet from the book cole protocal I saw a legit comparison nd more high detail (also someone needs to put files up with visors attached for the new hardning methos with doesnt need resin not fiberglass just use the plastic on the inside for a hardening)

Also the helmet there right now I cant download it for some reason its currupted so yeah and someone please put the helmet of the sniper his helmet looks like chiefs helmet and its cool plus i kinda wana start making the armor and my friends and i are stuck at that file so.

Halo Reach will be an awesome game and I'll be making the reach knife and sending finished to whoever for free ^^ only ask me after i have posted pics that it is finished lol

Sorry guy, I went away for Christmas and couldn't get near a computer.

@XxCALIBERxX, I live in melbourne

@Alex spartan177, Here you go
evaqt.png
Not sure how accurately I drew it.

I decided it would be easier to model the helmet rather than make real world modifications, so here's what I've done so far.

bitchin.jpg

As you can see I don't have much skill when it comes to modeling, In fact this is the first time I have used blender. Obviously its not done yet, I've only started working on one side, but when I'm done I'll post pictures. Again sorry for putting this project on the back burner.

First time with blender, and you did that? Look's like we've got a new modeler over here! :D

It's looking good, and I can't wait to see the finished product! :D

lol, while updates would be so sweet, I dont think we need to spam his thread. but he hasnt been active since the 18th of january... *sadface*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back