Reach HAZOPs helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first helmet I picked out of all of the new ones for my guy in Reach man.... Seeing you create it for my unfolding pleasure has brought warmth to my heart. Many thanks Torso !!!!

i downloaded this and was very excited to build it even though he did not release it on his own which i think we should have waited on that, but anyway i think its a little narrow from the front veiw

holy_grail_660.jpg

i downloaded this and was very excited to build it even though he did not release it on his own which i think we should have waited on that, but anyway i think its a little narrow from the front veiw

It IS too narrow, I compared it with a referance pic. Perhaps when he made his ref pic, he accidentally squeezed it? It's happened to me when I've seperated pics. The ears seem to be effected the most by this.

The references were not squeezed. I used as-is screen shots. If you look at pictures of it, it is a narrow helmet. It doesn't have the bulk of the other helmets (like the Mark VI). It's a very small headpiece.

By the way, the unfold was not done by me, but done so with my blessing. So that 4shared folder is not mine.

oh sh............ this is sick man, and by sick, I mean awesome.

I can haz more?

can't wait for you to finish this or at least some updates. HAZOP seems to be one of the most unique spartan helmets bungie came up with. It just looks like it might as well be from another videogame series.

I agree with Wanderer. HAZOP certainly has a mysterious allure.

@the modeler: I'm curious what program you are using too. Can you enlighten us?

Cheers, great model

This is just wonderful work! I commend you for such a valiant effort that doesn't reward you with much except the undying gratitude of the 405th community. Great job and hope that you continue to make and enjoy armor and share your awesome skills with the rest of us!

this was like one of the first helms im deciding to make. im makin spartan armor for me and my friend hopefully by next halloween :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back