Props Reach M45 Tactical Shotgun Scratchbuild - Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new to this. Would you consider selling a completed version though? If so, message me through GodlyGamerGuy01@hotmail.com or friend me on Xbox 360.

This thread was over three years old, champ. Please read the forum rules before posting!

As well, this is a forum of prop builders who are willing to help others learn to build props. It's rather annoying to users when new people come to the forum just asking around to buy stuff, as they are unwilling to put the effort in themselves. If there are things for sale, they will be in the classifieds section, or you can send a private message inquiring about the sale of an item.

I apologize. Like I said I am new to this. I didn't realize this thread was only for help. In that case, it looks great, and if you plan to sell it in the future let me know. Once again, I apologize and yes I do understand it is an old thread but you saw my reply so obviously people still visit it. If you rather help me then send me a site I can visit to buy one. I can't build one my self because no one helps me with instructions I can follow.

I apologize. Like I said I am new to this. I didn't realize this thread was only for help. In that case, it looks great, and if you plan to sell it in the future let me know. Once again, I apologize and yes I do understand it is an old thread but you saw my reply so obviously people still visit it. If you rather help me then send me a site I can visit to buy one. I can't build one my self because no one helps me with instructions I can follow.

The reason I saw your reply is because you bumped the thread to the front of the message boards with your post. As well, this is not my thread.

If you head over to the new recruits forum, I believe there was a guy posting one for sale, and if I recall correctly it was about $ 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back