Props Reach M45 Tactical Shotgun Scratchbuild - Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: 3/25/2012

great job man, the gun looks great and really can't wait to see it finished =D good luck

Coming along well, Looks awesome.:D
Thanks guys!

ALright, real quick update while Im working today:
m45_wip_29_by_izaak94-d4u0zmf.jpg

Starting the pump grip. Hope to finis hit today, but who knows

Looks great man!
Its come a long way. Its going to look fantastic when its all done and painted up.

Cheers,
Cereal

I hope to give it a really good paint job, to do its construction justice. I cant wait to see it done!

WOW that looks really good!!! great job man =D

Thanks!

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in real life ;P

I think I'll be bringing it to Easter this weekend

Looking fantastic SGT!!

Thanks!

And guys I think the going will be a bit slow now, because currently I'm going back and forth from working on the shotgun and my Reach ODST costume that I started recently. Both are suppose to be done in late may for a convention, so wish me luck!

Ve been trollin your thread so far. Very nice. If you do make an ejection port youll have to do up a bit of a tutorial on how to do it. Im keen on making up a few guns but outta aluminium. Be a challenge but worth

Update: 5/6/2012

FINALLY I have something to show. I've been focused on getting my costume done for a convention, so this project was on the back-burner. But now that I have finished the building phase of my costume, and have to wait to get paints, I decided to finish this bad boy.

As you will be able to see, it is not entirely finished, but I figured id show you how the pump looks now. I really like the look, and once I get the extra details on the grip and make the flashlight mount I think it will look epic.

Okay now here are the pics. Enjoy :D

m45_wip_31_by_izaak94-d4yvmjc.jpg

m45_wip_32_by_izaak94-d4yvmqf.jpg

m45_wip_33_by_izaak94-d4yvmxj.jpg

Update; and. . . Finished!

Alright guys, I've been holding out on you on updates, but it was for good reason. Now feast your eyes on this!

m45_shotgun_overview_1_by_izaak94-d4zqg3d.jpg

m45_shotgun_overview_2_by_izaak94-d4zqgem.jpg

m45_shotgun_overview_3_by_izaak94-d4zqhyl.jpg

m45_shotgun_overview_4_by_izaak94-d4zqip2.jpg

m45_front_right_by_izaak94-d4zqj06.jpg

m45_front_left_by_izaak94-d4zqj8d.jpg

m45_back_right_by_izaak94-d4zqjgx.jpg

m45_back_left_by_izaak94-d4zqjom.jpg

Now the shotgun is not ENTIRELY finished, I still have a bit of weathering to do with a dusting of black, but the construction is done. I still plan to do a little hand painting for weathering, and then add three little red dots for the sights.

Also, the flashlight on the pump works :D

Well, tell me what you guys think. I will also be adding these pictures to the main post.

Enjoy!

cool stuff ! I would have painted diferently but it all goes with preferences right ? May I use the blueprint for my own that I will make eventually ?

cool stuff ! I would have painted diferently but it all goes with preferences right ? May I use the blueprint for my own that I will make eventually ?

The paint isnt done, I just have decided to take time off from my Halo projects. As for the blueprints, they're not mine, but Juliet76's who has them available for everyone to use, so go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back