Reach Multiplayer Get Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had alot of connection problems earlier so I had to reboot. After that, I got a perfection in juggernaut. It was crazy. It was fun playin with y'all.

I finally got around to getting pics from one of my games. Its the same game SPARTAN-089 posted pics from.

reach_891521_Full.jpg

reach_891527_Full.jpg

reach_891528_Full.jpg

The last two were when I did the "snap neck" assassination and the game messed up slightly.

mustang2500 said:
Only a few more days left guys! The beta ends on Wednesday. I still haven't gotten to play with any of you guys...

How about we all get together tonight at 6:00-7:00 pm Mountain time (5:00-6:00 pm pacific, 8:00-9:00 pm eastern)?

If that works for you, send me a message (GT: SPARTAN D63) and I'll invite you.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan.062 said:
How about we all get together tonight at 6:00-7:00 pm Mountain time (5:00-6:00 pm pacific, 8:00-9:00 pm eastern)?

If that works for you, send me a message (GT: SPARTAN D63) and I'll invite you.

Tried adding u but your friends list is full :(

Sorry Mustang. Ill clear up a space on my friends list and Ill try to be on about the same time I said I would. And based on you "time" message, get on at about the same time you got on. That's just before 6:00 here.

spartan.062 said:
Sorry Mustang. Ill clear up a space on my friends list and Ill try to be on about the same time I said I would. And based on you "time" message, get on at about the same time you got on. That's just before 6:00 here.

Ok, sounds good! Although I'm not 100% sure ifI'll be on tonight at that time. I apologize in advance if I'm not.

Yes we sure did! But my ear hurts from all of the talking :p

I hope we can all still play something together after Reach.

mustang2500 said:
Yes we sure did! But my ear hurts from all of the talking :p

I hope we can all still play something together after Reach.

We should set up a 405th daily game night in Halo 3. That would be awesome! private 8v8 games with only 405th members would be cool!

mustang2500 said:
That would be awesome! I'm game for that for sure! :)

We should start a thread for this :)

If this happens.... Awesomeness shal ensue! Mwahahahahaha!

Agreed. And Lt, I will clear a space for you on my friends list. I am on right now by the way. . . And I might play some firefight later as well as the beta. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back