Reach. True to the halo universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Reach

it seems like the story is wrong. there are a lot of things said in halo ce that should have been explained in reach. i think there should have been more cortana, more Dr. Hasley, and definately should have thrown 117 in there along with a lot more spartans rather than just one team. i absolutely LOVE Reach but i dont think it tells all the events leading up to CE. i think it would terrific if they made another Reach game. Like halo 3 and ODST. same events different story

What's up, bud. As much as I love threads with lots of discussion, it doesn't belong in this section. Try this one.
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/20-Halo-Universe
It may have that for which you are looking.

I think that you may like the books. They explain a lot more than the games do. Start with "The Fall of Reach," play Halo 1, and then read "First Strike." You will get a lot more story, which sounds like something you will enjoy.

Halo 3 and ODST where the same story just told from a diferent perspective. ODST takes place between 2 and 3, the time Chief left earth to the point that he came back. As for Reach, did you not watch the video after the credits? John-117 is not there because 6 at the time is acctualy the most important and the whole reason why Halo was found by the Autumn. Cortana was created by Halsey, in her form of shape and voice. Cortana, being the most important AI of the Halo Universe, could have never have made it to the Autumn if 6 hadn't taken her to the Autumn. If he would have died, and Cortana, lost, humanity, along with the rest of the universe would have been destroyed. Reach actualy centers around Cortana and the events of Reach. John was off some where else fighting before he was cryoed on the Autumn, he comes out in a easter egg in a Cryo tube, in the hangar, maybe he had just been brought aboard, any way, yes Reach is true to the Halo Universe, and it does explain the events leading up to H 1. Just gota pay attention to all the information. If you have played all 3 plus ODST, this goes for everyone, then as you play Reach, things will slowly begin to snap together, untill, at the end, it slam's you in the face what Reach was really about. Its like watching to lights coming at you while you stand in the street and two motorcylist pass by you when you thought it was a car. lol ;)

Read the Fall of Reach. John-117 is off-planet with blue team destroying navigation data before it can be captured. All Spartan II's on Reach (and Spartan III's) are killed.

thanks for the info. i thought i might have to read the books. but i tried to star a new thread on your lonk you gave me but it somethimg pops up saying i cant. you gave me what i needed but now i am curious is to why it wont let me post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back