READ THIS TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what? after watching the movie or what? i dont have an antivirus program. OH NO! if i have to wipe my drive again for this i swear to god im going to kill somebody. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

even if i wouldnt get a virus from it i wouldnt watch it because its all paranoid crap. sometimes people just read into things too much and think they know everything.

there is a huge amount of fact in this, maybe not all of it, but its worth a look.........

no its not. from what i read it was saying that the government planned 9/11 which is a bunch of ********. i stopped reading after that becuase i didnt want to read another paranoid idiot's plot about how the government is bringing him down and trying to control his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
abandonship said:
no its not. from what i read it was saying that the government planned 9/11 which is a bunch of ********. i stopped reading after that becuase i didnt want to read another paranoid idiot's plot about how the government is bringing him down and trying to control his life.

Couldn't agree more. Some people just sit at home trying to think of ways to spread paranoia

nevermind this first part of the post

edit:

The government did not let it happen, we just werent prepared for it. Our airline security was a joke but atleast now we have some sort of defense against terrorists. And i believe now that pilots can carry guns with them. Correct me if im wrong.

READ THIS TOPIC, this is no joke, this concerns the future of us and our children

When did we have kids? Was I there for that? I think I would have remembered seeing you give birth... and raising a family with a complete stranger!

And that all I'll ever add to this topic... theres certain things you don't talk about amongst friends... and this is one of them.

daystar558 said:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

this movie exposes the coup of the government to take over the world. there are people who are guiding your life and you dont even know it.
I think tat aliens r controlling our brainz cuz ummm I get head ache;s sometime, and I eat asprin, I tink maybe teh aliens told me too eat iot. LOL..

Or maybe it was teh ummm goverment dudes and te surgery i got for my stomach, maybe they put some mind cntrolluing thing into my body and it controlls me OMG fRu SRIOeithengdl..cv.s

seriously, no one is controlling us and brain washing us or anything, we controll ourselves, the goverment would never take over the world because:

1. we are powerful, but not so powerful when the rest of the world has nukes pointing at us when we " take over the world"

2. It isnt possible

3. Please actually watch the real news and not some made up movie.

Sean Bradley said:
When did we have kids? Was I there for that? I think I would have remembered seeing you give birth... and raising a family with a complete stranger!
And that all I'll ever add to this topic... theres certain things you don't talk about amongst friends... and this is one of them.

Too true...nothing quite polarizes friends more than a political or religious discussion. Combine the two and you'll clear a room faster than a plasma grenade. :)

I just read Sean's reply.....

I'm upset......I cant handle kids at 17. There goes my paycheck for this month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back