READ THIS TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably state that just my personal philosophy... not a forum rule.

My brother is a real political activist. He can barely hold a conversation with someone without bringing politics into it. It's a shame because I think it's really limited his friendships and his mental and emotional maturity. Mostly because he doesn't talk to anyone who doesn't agree with him... therefore he's not introduced to new ideas that challenge his beliefs as often.

I believe if you 'don't ask, don't tell' about your political/religious affiliation, it's just easier to get along... i.e. you shouldn't let politics or religion chose who your friends are... besides, it's a personal issue that shouldn't be affected by peer pressure. That kind of group mentality leads people to be narrowminded and make poor decisions...

My attitude is that People are stupid, but a Person can be smart.

Though some people need to wake up and look into reality and see the government is trying to take over the world or anything like that, really if the government was planning this, we'd be a dictatorship like government in the USA, not democratic, look at North Korea or Iran, North Korea hates everyone, Iran hates Israel, Kim jong il wants to be kick of the earth, but he's only 1 country, the USA, Russia, Canada, and all of Europe would join together if North Korea ever tried anything, same for us, if our government ever tried anything. It wouldn't work. 1 government and 1 country cannot take over the world.

Religion/Politics is a debate that probably has no end. I could go on forever, but what difference would it make on here?

It has been said that there two things one should never argue about are Religion and Politics since a lot of people have trouble seperating the two.

btw, that movie is 99+ % spin doctoring, distortions, conspiresy freaks' nutball theorys and just plain lies, it may have a few facts but the S/N ratio is so far into the noise end it could be very hard to find the facts in all the fiction, only worth it if you really belive 'they' really are out to get you.

im just not gonna watch it... seeing 1. virus aperently. snd 2. i dont care about religious or politiccal stuff at the moment

Ha, this is just like ASF.
Get out. Now.
Or face my wrath. Not really, but you'll get seriously owned if this topic is not deleted. A similar event occured on an Airsoft Forum. I quit it. If you try to convince anyone, I'm going to flame you.

I'm sorry for my rude tone, but please, it's a topic I feel quite strong about; conspiracies are CRAP!

I not sure I understand your logic.

The mods didn't make this topic... it hasn't gotten out of control yet. No reason to close it.

Ares, I understand your feelings for this, but threats aren't a good idea here. This thread will be closed only is the discussion gets out of control, which surprisingly hasn't happened yet. :eek:

Amazingly everyones been rather level-headed about this subject... thats a first! :lol:

sean, me and ares are members of another board where the admin redirected 40,000 people to a youtube video about 9/11.......

I watched this a long time ago. It's interesting points, and what I got from the movie is to not be afraid or you government or religions, and that banks suck ass. Not so much the government is s scam, (which most of it is a corrupt POS). If zeitgeist or Loose Change was dangerous to the government, it would have dissappeared inmmediatley and none of us would even know about it.

One thing to be weirded out by: Our government is trying to make it illegal to spank your own kid. Whether or not you chose to spank your kid, and as long as their aren't getting beat (ie huge bruises, broken bones, facial injuries) the government can't tell you how to run your household.

the point of the movie is that theres going to be on central government running the world....... so it does affect you..... 9/11 was used as an excuse for the USA to attack afghanistan and iraq.....

you remember those train and bus bombing you guys had? guess what training exercise went on that day, for the exact same sencario, in the exact same place, at the exact....same....time.........

the same thing happened on 9/11......im not saying the gov killed them, just that is kinda sketchy for those that training to be going on like that....idk why your country did it, what happened after those attacks were any acts like the patriot act passed?

no there we training exercises goin on that we the exact same scenarios as the bombings........ your government didnt do it, i know that, i think they let it happen..... just like 9/11......

was there some sort of bill or did your country join the war on terror after that?

Watch the triple posting - The MODS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarhead said:
It has been said that there two things one should never argue about are Religion and Politics since a lot of people have trouble seperating the two.

btw, that movie is 99+ % spin doctoring, distortions, conspiresy freaks' nutball theorys and just plain lies, it may have a few facts but the S/N ratio is so far into the noise end it could be very hard to find the facts in all the fiction, only worth it if you really belive 'they' really are out to get you.
Look at the anti war movie that just came out, it made really no money, 25k and thats it. Most movies even the stupid ones that no body see's still make like 10 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of conspiracy theories, my brother and I made what we call "The Ultimate Conspiracy". Basically, the Government/s are responsible for all conspiracy theories made up in the last 70 years. The theories are released to prevent people finding out the "Truth".

lets put it this way...
THIS IS NOT PETA OR AN ANTI-WAR AND STUFF LIKE THAT' GROUP. WE BUILD ARMOUR AND GIVE CHARITY TO THE ARMY AND OTHER "CERTAIN" THING...

that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back