REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to release the original obj. files? Because I have a mate that owns a cnc, laser cutting and 3d printing company so the second you do I am going to fully pump these out :) :) :) Man I love you guys for getting these

JTM that looks so sick! and a pain in the butt i'm sure. I'm just about to start editing that model and make it pep friendly

Hi everyone!!!

I know I was a little missing :p

It was due my brother was here and also I was dealing with my managers at work, so finally they have moved near home my workplace and also they promote me :D:D:D!!!

Well, obviusly I haven´t had enough time to work in anything :S but in next few days I´ll begin to work again in Iron Man stuff, I promise!!!!

@JTM:Nice models done! Are these peps some of my designs or modified ones? They looks like a lot close to mines (also the chest you´ve done) :D

Have these been pepped yet? Because This is the model I'm looking for. I've even found a design for a sweet looking Arc Reactor to go with it.

Sorry for the lack of replies, my access to the internet has been hectic lately. Be assured that 2 hours of the day can't go by without me working on these files. I'll post some more pictures soon. Biceps and gloves will probably be first.

Sorry for the lack of replies, my access to the internet has been hectic lately. Be assured that 2 hours of the day can't go by without me working on these files. I'll post some more pictures soon. Biceps and gloves will probably be first.

Hot damn! :D thanks Shark, sorry to be such a pain heh

Sooo glad to hear your still on it!

Heheh, trust me, you're no pain at all Wisesky.
Pic of the helmet that I've been working on making usable for pep.
This beast ish ready for CNC. :)
5013021217_9eae5858dd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back