REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good man I'm so glad somebody with a lot of talent and integrity has decided to help us mere mortal out.
I was hoping for a accurate Iron Man suit from this thread but I'll settle for War machine.
Thankyou so much for even attempting this.

About boot I forget to mention I did a new detailed one, and if I´m right war machine and Iron Man share same design in boots and hands...

Here is new one just in case it fits is one thing less to do :D

full boot.pdo

What do you guys think about it? :cool

Not necessarily. That's just the only thing I'm working on at the moment. I'm about halfway through the chest now. I had a suprise family day sprung on me.

Well. I'm both excited and disappointed. I am excited that this will be started up again but a little disappointed that War Machine will be done first. Oh, well. Beggars can't be choosers. :p

Ahhhh! Please please please do the hands soon! I have been waiting on the Palms. They were telling me before they would be one of the first things done. You guys are the best for getting this back up and running!

good to see you back Juice (aka Stagefivedrift)
guess you won the halo reach battle LOL
I still have your last files cant wait to see this one.

About boot I forget to mention I did a new detailed one, and if I´m right war machine and Iron Man share same design in boots and hands...

Here is new one just in case it fits is one thing less to do :D

full boot.pdo

What do you guys think about it? :cool

please can you tell me what size these boots are please ?

good to see you back Juice (aka Stagefivedrift)
guess you won the halo reach battle LOL
I still have your last files cant wait to see this one.

Good to be back. Between Reach and all the "hush hush" projects, I haven't been able to do much. :D I think you'll like this one better. I know I do.

Oh man this is the exact reason I wanted to get into this stuff! It sucks that I am on a mac. I can't figure out how I am going to do any thing. I want to do War Machine and Iron Man MKVI so badly.......

Oh man this is the exact reason I wanted to get into this stuff! It sucks that I am on a mac. I can't figure out how I am going to do any thing. I want to do War Machine and Iron Man MKVI so badly.......

:S only two choices, create a new partition and install some windows system or use a virtual console to emulate it...

Good luck!!!

Maybe you know a friend that can lend or sell you a cheap old windows computer. I have a Mac too and I got lucky that my dad had a 5 year old laptop that he didn't even use anymore. Pep is the only thing I use it for.

So am I right in thinking that currently the most accurate Iron man pod to date is the IM robo3687 files? sorry for being a noob and all just hard to find things on this form for me, it seems to be bouncing me back. Been at it for a few hours. lol I finally fixed my mac to the point that it would let me install a windowed windows. Been printing out some helmets and what not, got sharkmark's iron man and The HD War Machine, printed and the tester to see if the scale works for me and my friend Elric that is gonna be my real life Rhodey.

So am I right in thinking that currently the most accurate Iron man pod to date is the IM robo3687 files? sorry for being a noob and all just hard to find things on this form for me, it seems to be bouncing me back. Been at it for a few hours. lol I finally fixed my mac to the point that it would let me install a windowed windows. Been printing out some helmets and what not, got sharkmark's iron man and The HD War Machine, printed and the tester to see if the scale works for me and my friend Elric that is gonna be my real life Rhodey.

Yes, right now Robo´s Iron man files are better MK4/6 ones.

Just a preview of our work to keep interest in the proyect, still a lot of work pending to do :p

Been watching this thread for several months. I'm very interested in building War Machine armor after I do my Mark 6. The last screen shots are absolutely stunning! Keep up the good work! I will continue to watch this thread intently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back