REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh he is busy i can only imagine he is trying to find time to get it to ya you know what they say good things take time and time is all we have

Hey dubean33,
I used the MK vi helmet pep you posted. I am just a noob but the build turned out great. I have a problem though, the helmet is a little too small for me. Is there any way to adjust the size of the pep? I can't wait for the rest of the pep files. I appreciate your efforts to get them for us.
Thanks,
Tim2206

Hey dubean33,
I used the MK vi helmet pep you posted. I am just a noob but the build turned out great. I have a problem though, the helmet is a little too small for me. Is there any way to adjust the size of the pep? I can't wait for the rest of the pep files. I appreciate your efforts to get them for us.
Thanks,
Tim2206

If u look on ur pepakura menu bar u will see 2d menu click that and go down to adjust scale. That's how u adjust the size.

Hey Matthews706,
Thanks for the advice. I will try it. I am using tamasoft pepakura viewer but I didn't see the 2D menu. I will try to check it after this reply. The origional file was 262 mm so I need to try to find what size will fit. I appreciate your advice.

yeah, I think you do need designer to change the scale. You should go ahead and download it from the site. The only difference between the trial version and the full version is that you can't save with the trial version which doesn't matter if all you're changing is the scale.

does it look like this project is not going to happen ? i know there was going to be some files passing over did that ever happen ?

Sharkhead hasn't responded to any of my messages lately. As of right now i really don't know what to tell you guys other than i hope i can get the files eventually... Im as bummed as any of you guys are trust me.

If ANYTHING happens with this, you all will be the first to know

No problem. I just wish i could keep you posted with updates of progress on the models rather than tryin to obtain them! ha

Hello Dubean. First I want to say a Thank You for all your amazing work on unfolding IM stuff, Obrigado. Have you got official Iron Man Helmet model? What models you already got?

wow coolest warmachine helmet dubean! i'm new to this pepakura armor stuff and this site has tons of amazing stuff, just like this ONE! i've been drooling for this model to be finished! can't wait! :D

I wouldn't hold your breath poor old dubean33 has been trying all he can to keep this thread alive hoping that the files will be passed onto him as promised but so far shark has been to busy to press SEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back