Reasons To Tell My Mom So I Can Make Some Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm sure that if you have one and you are noticed in it, I might say some store owners would like you to make an appearance at release of games and what not, I know that's one way to draw in a crowd for selling, someone in MJOLNIR armor, then you could enter in a Halloween contest and possibly win, not to mention that people would be like. "You made that!? My god! I'll give you moniez if you make me one! =3" And then next thing you know you can start making your own armor and probably get it endorsed somehow, just like NAS does with some of their stuff....

Zeke30695

Cardboard
Cardboard
Cardboard
Cardboard
Cardboard

Nuff said.

Also, if you're parents want a reason, tell them it's for yourself. I mean come on. It's friggin' Mjolnir armor!

Akcent:Stryker said:
i don't have any good ideas. i told her the few i did, but she wants a few more any ideas? thanks
well, if you are still in school, or if you are homeschooled, you could say that building the armor would count as an art credit or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sierra 720 said:
well, if you are still in school, or if you are homeschooled, you could say that building the armor would count as an art credit or so...

Serious Necro on this $#!T! Check the dates before you post!

Last edited by a moderator:
well you also replyed, so you could also say post now active, tell your parental units that the amour making process will give you disapline and will turn you into a good child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back