Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 114

Ok,me and a friend(hes on the site,username= slayer)are making armor for halloween,and were trying to recruit people so we can go to comic con san diego and fight the stormtroopers..lol.Any ideas on how we could recruit?ill have all them join the site

I wanted my friend to make an ODST costume but he said they are pussies... :\... I was like the Marines are... ODSTs are practically just like Master Chief cept not as B-A

Sweet i would come, i guess hes right you could just hand out fliers, and just make a topic here and hope for a lot of people willing to go to san diego with you.

Macattack64 said:
I wanted my friend to make an ODST costume but he said they are pussies... :\... I was like the Marines are... ODSTs are practically just like Master Chief cept not as B-A
lawl, ODSTs are the cool marines, they land on planets in small little pods with minimal chance of survival, hence helljumpers, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 114 said:
Ok,me and a friend(hes on the site,username= slayer)are making armor for halloween,and were trying to recruit people so we can go to comic con san diego and fight the stormtroopers..lol.Any ideas on how we could recruit?ill have all them join the site

AYE JOHN wata bout me T_T u bastard...lol jk...you know who this is... -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to come,but unfortunately I have school and I live on the other side of the US. T_T

So would I but my parents are holding me back...especially because my mom thinks there could be perverts on this site . o_O .but darn I wish I was 18 and driving!!! Not unless we could go next year cuz i can drive by then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back