Red means "GO"... No!!!!! Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
over my break while i was playing soccer. some one kicked the ball into the parking lot. so when i kicked the ball back to my friends some guy came outta of no where and hit me with his car. after i rolled off his hood he stuck his head out the window said he was sorry and went back to talk on his cell. i wasnt hurt so i didnt chase after him. but i hate people that talk on their cells phone while driving. except when i need too

I can't stand drunkards risking my fricken life. Other day me and my dog went to the lake, and some jacka#$ who couldn't stay on the road kept slowing down, speeding up, and almost ramming me. If someone hurt my dog, I don't think I could stop myself from beating them to death. On the other hand, I have been hit by a drunk who passed out at the wheel and crushed my beautiful firebird, I went to beat his ass, but he was passed out and bleeding (and covered in vodka) so I felt bad.... The cops didn't even nail him for drunk driving since he was on hardcore pain pills and was likely drinking to reduce the pain from what I believe was cancer. His wife came and gave him absolute hell though. Have a new firebird now, but I'm still a bit mad. I hate cellphone drivers, especially the ones who hold the phone with one hand and gesture with another, when they are alone in the %#%#ing car, and I have a real problem with people who drive the speed limit in the fast lane, or truckers who take 5 minutes to pass another trucker because that 1 mph is really worth it and they can't be bothered to speed up. But the worst are those guys with the little flashy lights on top of their car who break any and all laws and seem to only bust people who are speeding. (seriously, I've been amazed by the ileagal and stupid stuff I've seen people do that a cop DIDN'T pull them for). About the only time I see those blue lights is when someones getting pulled... And as much as I speed, one time I got caught, ironically not speeding much (probably going 75-85 in a 65 or 70, can't remember), the cop made up a ridiculous speed (like 95), told me he'd be nice and bump it down to 25, I asked to see his radar gun, he asked if I wanted to see his real gun instead, and told me if I asked anymore questions I was going to jail, knowing darn well with my dog, and roomate (and witness) in the car, headed to charleston for a break, I didn't have the time to prove a point. (I told him I knew my rights and he informed me that should he choose to arrest me I would have no rights.) Anyway, rant over..

A_Little_Bunnie said:
i really hate those cops who think they are above what they protect. they are the ones that break them alot

Seriously, did you hear about that one who got caught on tape abusing some kid? The kid had a few bad experiences (like I have) and decided that it was in his best interest to keep a recorder and camera in his car. He busted the cop red-handed but they didn't do anything because they said he had no right to have a camera and "spy" on the cop and it was an indication that he was likely causing trouble on purpose (regardless of the video evidence that that wasn't the case, the cop literally told him he could make up any crime he wanted, and I believe threatened to beat him up)

Last edited by a moderator:
I floored the acelerator right in front of a cop and I don't have my license or permit, and didn't get busted:lol: oh right!!!!!!

DJMILLER64 said:
:lol: thts kinda funny but thats happen to me before :mad:
did it, but with a golf cart and broke my right leg, and was in the hospital for 6 months and failed 6th grade

GruntOfAction said:
Maybe thats a sign for him to keep it with him at all times..lol..

Not sure if this is relevent but I'd call it murphy's car law..

Awhile ago we went to florida to visit my grandma for my grandpa's funeral..well on our way back up the turnpike a freaking lamborghini, of all things, cuts infront of my dad, puts his brakes on, then accelerates off into hyperspace presumeably..lol..he was just gone...about 10 minutes later on the side of the road there is a cop and the driveshaft of a car is sticking up and out..it was the lamborghini that had screwed with us before. He hit the ditch and flipped over....

Another case of Murphy's car law... My parents used to live in maryland and were driving speed limit in the snow. Cop pulls up next to them, turns on the megaphone, and tells them to slow down, they are going to fast. He promptly accelerates off (since cops are AMAZING drives) accidentally puts his car into a spin, and goes off the road. He must of been proud.

Balmung said:
I floored the acelerator right in front of a cop and I don't have my license or permit, and didn't get busted:lol: oh right!!!!!!

well, what were you driving? If you were in a 1.8 liter 4 banger alero (my old car) you could stomp the pedal and I don't think the cop would notice (and actually my moms v-12 (350 block.. so basically a v-8 in size) xjs jaguar, it has almost NO low end acceleration, gotta run it at about 4000-5000 rpm before you feel it's power, only 3 gears too, talk about a worthless transmission to a nice engine)... But if you had something with enough power to lay down some rubber.. that's a different story alltogether.

edit: DAMN sorry for the double post, I guess I like this topic too much

Robogenisis said:
Some guy got drunk, called a cab several times, but it never came. He started walking, and got hit by a speeding drunk driver.

:lol: i'm a horrible person for laughing at that... i just think that its so ironic

Balmung said:
I think thats what you call.. good carma!! or you just got hella lucky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back