Red's second Halo project

Status
Not open for further replies.

red 109

Jr Member
I'm almost done with my first project (a custom Reach-inspired Mjolnir Mk.VB suit), so I guess it's a good time to start with the next one. I intend to get this done by the week's end and I've been working on it for a couple of weeks, bits at a time.

Anyway, this suit will be a custom ODST with parts cannibalized from various patterns that include the Weta ODST, Kirrou's H3 and Hugh's parts. A detailed list of the files will be provided later. For now, here are some pics:

PA040155.jpg

This is an ODST helmet I've been working on for some time now. Gonna finish it and use it for this suit.

PA040156.jpg

This is the torso WIP. Using the Weta model for this

PA040154.jpg

Various parts, including chest pieces and shoulders being resined​

This suit will be worn by my friend who will be accompanying me on a photo shoot on 10.10.10. I intend to paint it white/light colours to contrast it with my darker Spartan gear. More pics soon!

10-10-10... looks great, but you only have six days left, I hope you can finish it in time... if not you can still do it on lets say... (dd-mm-yy) 12-11-10... or 14-12-10... or 1-1-11...

10-10-10... looks great, but you only have six days left, I hope you can finish it in time... if not you can still do it on lets say... (dd-mm-yy) 12-11-10... or 14-12-10... or 1-1-11...

Right... everything was going well when my ailing dad had to be brought to the emergency room at the local hospital. Sadly, he succumbed to septicemic shock and is now is a better place...

So, yeah, my plans for 10-10-10 was blown off, but the suit's still being built - in his honor.

I love you, Dad :)

Sorry to hear that Red :(

im glad this has given you the motivation to build this suit for your dad, good luck!

and you should totally do a 'snodst'
:D

Hi all, I've been silent the past year, and this year I've decided to make a comeback.

I've already initiated a new project with a partner and we're coming up with our version of the Mk.VB and Mk.VI undersuits, and I will also revive the "Snodst" project. :)

Do look out for new posts soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back