reference picture for back

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwned

Jr Member
does anyone have a good reference picture of the mjlolnir armor's back? The gallery seems to be lacking that particular detail, as it's all frontal shots of the Chief.

I'd play a forge game in H3 and go in to the theatre and take snaps of the mc in all directions then download them from bungie.net.

xalener said:
edit button
No kidding. I just commented on a triple post of The-last-spartan a few minutes ago...

This is the only half decent pic in the gallery. You're right, we do need a whole lot more in there.
gallery_3546_17_188933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicktendo said:
No kidding. I just commented on a triple post of The-last-spartan a few minutes ago...

This is the only half decent pic in the gallery. You're right, we do need a whole lot more in there.
gallery_3546_17_188933.jpg

I took that one, I'll be working on some more this weekend. I just takes forever to take the picture, file share, download on my comp, and then finally post them ONE AT A TIME. I wish you could post more than on picture at a time without making a new album.

23Magnum said:
I wish you could post more than on picture at a time without making a new album.
You could always use PhotoBucket. They've got a 'mass' picture uploader now. And probably allow larger file size too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back