Reference Sheets Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find any on Google...

Really? I did.

Granted, there isn't much reference info on the Halo 2 ODST's. What you find on a Google search is about it. Otherwise, I'd suggest firing up Halo 2 and taking a look for yourself, specifically the missions "Delta Halo" and "Regret".

You have to admit that in this case, 90% of the results are either not from Halo 2 or not usable as reference :)

I tried filtering out Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST content, but after that, hardly any screenshots are left at all. What I would do is try to use the regular Google search and find websites that have large amounts of screenshots. You might also be able to find a few HD videos in Youtube that help.

I don't think you can get really good reference on Halo in general. For one, Halo spartans and ODSTs are like a bunch of ragtag super-soldiers. Their armors can be as different as each snowflake. Look at Halo Reach, each team members in Noble team has their own set of armor and each one is colored differently. In a real military organization, they wear uniform. Each and everyone of them has the same set of uniforms. Getting reference on uniforms would be an easy task.

I suggest that you go with what you think fits you. As long as you get the final look of being an ODST, or Spartans, you will be recognized as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back