Regiment Meetup, Spring 2020 Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello everyone! This is the thread for those folks who want to meet up in Montana! I am hoping to get a regiment meetup every quarter from here on out in every state the mountain regiment reaches. That being said, I cannot personally be in every meetup at once and need someone's help in organizing this. If you are in Montana, Please reach out and we can work together to plan this thing! In the meantime I will be putting these placeholders until I can get more information. Thanks so much for your help!

Who:
Were: Montana
When: March, 2020
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

If you are interesting in being my main contact for planning this event, please leave a comment below and I will send you a personal message. I am excited to get this in gear.

Thanks!
-Angus314

As much as I do NOT want to say this, I am cancelling the meetup. I wish all of us could stay home, safe, and not run the risk of ANY disease exposure, much less covid-19. If you don't have to leave, don't, and wash with SOAP, not hand sanitizer, frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back