Props [release] Halo 3 Odst - Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say good job to spartan 51 but his unfold is nearly impossible to build. because of the nature of the tiny pieces. And the scaling is also wrong. i noticed the scaling is to the normal m7 smg but the addition of the supressor has got to add more length. Sorry if i sound like a the rear end of a donkey but those are the biggest problems of his unfold. i'm working on a newer unfold and the scale should be more close to the one in the game. using proportions and ratios, i have gained a closer estimate of the smg being at least 82-83 cm.

Harris007 said:
I would like to say good job to spartan 51 but his unfold is nearly impossible to build. because of the nature of the tiny pieces. And the scaling is also wrong. i noticed the scaling is to the normal m7 smg but the addition of the supressor has got to add more length. Sorry if i sound like a the rear end of a donkey but those are the biggest problems of his unfold. i'm working on a newer unfold and the scale should be more close to the one in the game. using proportions and ratios, i have gained a closer estimate of the smg being at least 82-83 cm.

I used WIZARDOFFLIGHT measurements taken off his blueprints but that is an easy correction just rescale it to 82 cm then regroup the parts. Ive never had an interest the the halo:$dst i just wanted to finish it for hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
WMHunterTLS said:
In all fairness the model is not really modelled to well for pep work.

So wait I can probably get a hold of a 3D printer what scale should I have it for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please reupload this model?

I apologize if I am breaking any rules here. Honestly, I just signed up to request a reup of the file.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back