Remember: Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

i've had this idea for a while and couldn't think of a better place to bring it up...

I think a video tribute to Jorge-052, Noble 5, should be done. I mean he's just such a great character and his last words stick with you...

"tell 'em to make it count..."

i've had this idea for a while and couldn't think of a better place to bring it up...

I think a video tribute to Jorge-052, Noble 5, should be done. I mean he's just such a great character and his last words stick with you...

"tell 'em to make it count..."

Sounds great. The people who have buildt the george armour should put em in the tribute:D!

Question here. Why just Jorge? He may be a Spartan-II, but I wouldn't want to make a tribute to one soldier when many more also deserve credit.

-Pony

I do amatuer video editing(posted a video a few months back) and have been thinking of what to do next. Its a great idea , so i may look into it.!

I agree they all need a tribute. The whole team went out memorably (maybe not Jun). Even Noble Six:)
Kat's death was memorably unremarkable...

Jorge's death had the most effect on me, personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes why just Jorge, i would think all or even if it was just by itself you should do noble6 because he basically saved everybody that was on the pillar of autumn and he died by getting a plasma dagger and an energy sword to the face like 5 times and all this happened because he saved us but still it sounds like a good idea and good luck with it :)

This is a great idea, but we could also should make a tribute for the Halo Reach gamers, because, technically, WE are N6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back