Request recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a pep file for the recon torso since i think it is the coolest torso there is (otherwise i think mark vi rocks!).
So if anyone knows where i could get the 3ds max model for the recon body (i could make it myself but it takes a hell of alot time) also if anyone would know where i culd get the pep file that would be even better.

Also i got a perfect idea on how to make the torso parts for many of the other armor's.
As i noticed in the game basically all the torso variants are based of the mark VI so all you would have to do would just create the mark VI and then seperately create the permuntations. you could also create it so that you can change the permuntation parts with the mark VI if you want to.

Just an idea... could be great to try to minimize work (instead of making multiple armors).

There are only a few people on this board with the models. But a little investigation would reveal that they won't be posted, or given out, no matter who you ask. It's illegal. Sorry.

i love recon but i don't have an xbox to mod lol. so if i could get them somewhere else that would be awesome

death said:
i love recon but i don't have an xbox to mod lol. so if i could get them somewhere else that would be awesome
ok recon chest done. check in the requests topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back