Returning Member Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesh

Hello all,
You may know of me, you may not, however I am hoping to finally join the 405th as a Deployed Member :p
I have a few questions however, being in the UK, and being working class, I can't really sideline much funds into travelling into mainland Europe, especially with my kit (Once I've finished the revamp), do we have a strong official UK based group that I can troop with in order to participate?

And do we have any cool swag out there like Shirts, Badges etc that I can buy to rep the European Regiment?

Thanks, Diolch, Merci, Danke, Gracias, and etc :)

Welcome back Mesh!

I know there's a few of you in the UK, first that comes to mind is Gixk2 but it's definitely worth checking in with your RCO TheCostumeGeek to see who all is active local to you. Are you still floating around Wales?

We do have a run of personalized laser cut official 405th ID badges now available from Dark Star Merch, along with customized kit box plates and Regiment Hex plate for our members:

Additionally there are items. including Regiment stickers, available on The RPF Shop:

Hi TheCostumeGeek , any UK plans in the coming year? I'd love to come over to the mainland, (especially seeing my girlfriend lives in Saarland ) but I can't afford a lot of trips, especially shipping armour :(

Hi TheCostumeGeek , any UK plans in the coming year? I'd love to come over to the mainland, (especially seeing my girlfriend lives in Saarland ) but I can't afford a lot of trips, especially shipping armour :(

Hey Mesh
Very nice to have you back

You are always welcome to come over and hang out with us (even without armor and with girlfriend) but of course I can understand that it is a money issue.

At the moment there are no official events in the UK that involve the European Regiment but I will let you know if there are any.

If you want to be more active and get to know the other Regiment members, I would gladly invite you to join our group chat. I'll DM you further information on that but we have some UK people there already

Hey Mesh
Very nice to have you back

You are always welcome to come over and hang out with us (even without armor and with girlfriend) but of course I can understand that it is a money issue.

At the moment there are no official events in the UK that involve the European Regiment but I will let you know if there are any.

If you want to be more active and get to know the other Regiment members, I would gladly invite you to join our group chat. I'll DM you further information on that but we have some UK people there already
Now that just makes too much sense. Midwest should get a groupchat.
cough cough

Last edited:
Hello all,
You may know of me, you may not, however I am hoping to finally join the 405th as a Deployed Member :p
I have a few questions however, being in the UK, and being working class, I can't really sideline much funds into travelling into mainland Europe, especially with my kit (Once I've finished the revamp), do we have a strong official UK based group that I can troop with in order to participate?

And do we have any cool swag out there like Shirts, Badges etc that I can buy to rep the European Regiment?

Thanks, Diolch, Merci, Danke, Gracias, and etc :)
I know Spreadshirt has the 405th European logo in its database, so if you want to get a custom shirt that's the place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back