Rhinoc's H4 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmos the file is already in the Halo 4 files thread, just the regular file that i modified the unfold for.

and thorn again hearing that from you is like being told your having a gummy bear for a child.

Went to the release in my armor and people thought it was awesomesauce

guy comes up to me and points and yells "HE SHOULD GET THE FIRST COPY!" and everyone looked at him with the "open your mouth again and you die" look lol

Anyway...

Ny3NEl.png

tTvh7l.png
(probably the best shot because its the only one not taken by my brother)

SrJWJl.jpg

And that is about it! didnt take many pictures just enjoyed the moment, there was pizza, i ate a lot. also, my golden rule for costuming, "if you think your hot now, step into the cold, when you go back in, you NOW realize how goddamn hot you were and are"

Oh and..hm..whats this? guess i'll just leave it here....(its a video)

th_IMG_1796.jpg

I HAD TO!! Not easy in a suit tho...

Awesome release for a freaking awesome game, i'm lovin it and i hope everyone else is too. WOOHOOO FOR HALO 4

I'M ALIVE!!!

POXMJl.jpg

based this off a pepakura file i got from myself and i tried to make it as accurate as i could

Could you possibly share this awesome piece of your accurate cod file? :) Does it include the abs piece? If not, what is the proper proportion of the cod to the abs file?

Could you possibly share this awesome piece of your accurate cod file? :) Does it include the abs piece? If not, what is the proper proportion of the cod to the abs file?
Post 64 page 7 of this threadAnd i dont really know the perfect way to scale it.. I just measured from edge to edge of the ab peice that already exists and subtracted about 2 inches and used that width for the file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back