Road Kill's Call of Duty Black ops commando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
hey 405th i have been doing something very new for me and it is with google sketchup so it was kinda hard to make but it is the black ops commando, i have the file in sketchup only right now and that is because i need a little help in the trigger guard part because it look really messy i will have a pic up shortly
ok here is a pic of the gun and the messy trigger guard

PICT0356.jpg

PICT0357.jpg

ok here is what i have so far so enjoy the pics and sorry for the bad quality pics :)

and here is a pic of all those bumpy things that are on the top of the gun, sorry for the double post

PICT0358.jpg

trigger is not accurate but for a first time it looks great and if you ever want to retackle this i could take some pics of my M4's body for you because that stays the same on the commando mine is just a bit upgraded

ok i have a new gun that i made, the commando is finished i just have to get it into pepakura, but the new gun is the FAL from mw2 snd i have the pics that i used for reference
here is the FAL
PICT0359.jpg

PICT0360.jpg

and here is the reference pic

Fal.jpg

and here is the reference that i used for the commando

commandoreference.jpg

ok that is all for now so enjoy the pics :)

mag needs to come up more on the commando and the magpull xtm rail panels have to go, also the stock is not right its suppose to be a 2 position cause thats all they had back in the 70's

Every thing's looking good so far, hope you find a fix for the trigger area. I see your reference photo is of a animated drawing of the Colt Commando I have this actual picture of the AR if it might help.
Colt_Model_733.jpg

This picture is of the Commando but with a carrying handle attached and not the weaver rail that the game has.

Which has lead others to believe that the in game Commando is based more off the Colt Model 933 seen here.
Colt_m4_commando_03.jpg

ok thanks man
@box o crayons, i don't know what any of those are, i don't really know anything about guns at all

ahh OK well here is what it should look like if treyarch made an accurate AR15 from the 70's, if there is a red dot attachment they cut off the carry handle which didn't come out till the 80's i think and i couldn't get the right flashider but its close enough.

roadkill.png

http://boards.4chan.org/po/res/419806

Just thought I'd share this.
GUN LESSON. The Colt AR-15 "Commando"/"Commander" rifle is a fully automatic carbine. It is a compact paratrooper version of the M16A1, the US infantrys' main weapon during the Vietnam conflict. It is often considered unreliable due to the tighter tolerances in the reciever, which makes it more accurate. Unfortunately Eugene Stoner(the weapon designer) made a Direct Impingement Bolt Carry Group which means that the gas exchange, used to re-cock the rifle to fire another round, is directly in the reciever, clogging it. The M16/CAR-15/M4 are all the same rifle. They are the Armalite Rifle Model 15, or AR-15. Inspired by the AR-10, a 7.62x51 mm battle rifle developed late in WW2, the AR-15 was adapted to fire the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge. The CAR-15 utilises a collapsible stock, a shorter barrel and flip-upo rear sights(in the game). The games telod is wrong, as the character would need to pull on the charging handle, rather than slap the Bolt catch, which just forces the BCG forward. It uses either a 20 riound or 30 round STANAG magazine.
ALSO, the G11 is very inaccurate in Blops. It was made 70's-80's, like most guns(I don't like the guns in blops). it fired the 4.7mm Caseless round developed by Heckler and Koch. It was decided by NATO that 3 bullets is the general amount to kill a person. Thus the G11 was developed to fire a 3 round burst. Unfortunately, the gun overheats very quickly and they would often cook off, which caused rounds to go off and fire without the user pulling the trigger, firing fully automatically. They were also very prone to jamming.
PS; It's a magazine guys, not a clip. Just putting that out there.

Finally someone else who can tell the dif. between a clip and a mag. :D I dont like Call of doody cuz they ruin alot of guns, like the F2000, or the Wa2000, or the 50. cal, or even something as simple as the M1014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back