Robo3687's House Of Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone

Lo_techStark said:
Just spent the last 3 hours busting down the chest,abs and cod piece.I just have to arrange them on the pages.Gonna take a little break for food and back to work.(the frig is calling me :p)

sounds good man

dubean33 said:
just finished the chest and im doing the back now

lol did one of the other 2 send you the files? thats alright....saves me doing it, plus since i was likely asleep when it happened it saves you waiting....

----------

alrighty the 3 guys i have unfolding (Lo_techstark, Jason02, dubean33)are the ones who i'll be having unfold everything (just for consistency's sake), so at this stage I'm not in need of any more unfolders....

if you 3 can unfold it all and send them through to me I'll put em up in the first post

also the arms (minus the hands) should be able to be sent out today

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason02 said:
Alright, here you go. Back, Cod piece, harness, and shoulders. Clicky!

alrighty, links for the separate files are on the first page.....

i've also just emailed out the arm files to you, Lo_techStark and dubean33....have at it...

just the one arm file needed as the development can just be flipped to get the other arm....

035xq.jpg

No problem, I'm glad that Robo made the files so easy to unfold. :D Just got the arm unfolded and should have it up in a couple hours or sometime tonight.

ZING!

036w.jpg

good news! the Mark VI chestpiece is done, and the Mark VI brace (needed a triangle hole...) is done too....

both files have just been sent to the unfolders

I'm taking a few days off this guy, so the hands/legs/etc will have to wait till then.....need to rest the hands....plus its my birthday on thursday so i'll be doing nothing on that day.....lol....

i'll still keep an eye on the thread though and i'll post up the unfolds as they come through....

Jason02 said:
I didn't think to post these at 5 A.M. (Sleep deprived). Here's the Cod, Harness, and shoulders. Clicky! Edit: I'll start on the back if you want, Lo_tech?

Keep unfolding,buddy.I think with the the 3 off us unfolding it will give everyone a variety to choose unfolds from.I'm hoping at least someone will use my unfolds.The will be for the craftrobo.Its gonna be more pages then they need to be.I wanna unfold the whole upperbody first than send the files to robo. :)

Lo_techStark said:
Keep unfolding,buddy.I think with the the 3 off us unfolding it will give everyone a variety to choose unfolds from.I'm hoping at least someone will use my unfolds.The will be for the craftrobo.Its gonna be more pages then they need to be.I wanna unfold the whole upperbody first than send the files to robo. :)

you don't have to send them all at once....just send them through as you finish them and i'll put em up......

i can't wait till i see people starting to build these....its the most awesome feeling as a modeler to see something you've made actually be physically built.....

updated the first post with Lo_techStark's unfold of the abs. fyi his unfolds are going to be optimized for use with the CraftRobo....

looking awesome guys... i was wondering which ironman files i should pep first and i think i've now made my mind up

UGH!!!! I had both chest files and unfolded and ready.But Pep3 corrupted the files saving them.WHY WORLD!! WHY!!!!......starting over.

You sir are simply amazing.

I have been waiting till there was a significant number of detailed files out to start on the body of my Iron man suite(used dungbeetles awhile back to make the head) and figured I'd be waiting a few weeks or so. You've completely blown my mind and I'm going to start pepping these right away so I'll be ready by the time you release more( although I doubt I will knowing your speed.) Also It's nice to know I don't have to worry much about scaling as I'm only a lil more than 6ft! =D

Thanks a ton and I'll post pics of progess when I can, now take a good break and have a great B-Day!

It is going to be great to have an iron man suit that is modeled form the same source files.. that way scaling can be set much easier. Plus I am glad the scale you have and unfolds you have are for a 6 footish size person.. I am 6'1" so this should be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back