Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
get the SPNKR PDO HERE

download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/137324644/spankr.pdo

+ here is a pic of it^^
spnkrinpepdk2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O wierd i refreshed my page and i posted??
meh owel here is a pic of my model in progress and one in its totality

wipspnkrkopielv9.jpg

spnkrdonebs4.jpg

You are just churning out the files! Looks very doable in pep. Might just have to add to the ever growing list.

tlither said:
You are just churning out the files! Looks very doable in pep. Might just have to add to the ever growing list.

:lol: well i cant stand to work to long on 1 model, so i try to do it as fast as i can xD

btw can someone say to me how big the spnkr is cous i need to scale it in pep^^

The Halo wikia doesn't list a length for the H3 version. The version from H2 is 134.9 cm. They "appear" to be about the same length. Hope that helps.

tlither said:
The Halo wikia doesn't list a length for the H3 version. The version from H2 is 134.9 cm. They "appear" to be about the same length. Hope that helps.

thx man, now i present you the final pdo^^ ready to print, look in first post

Here is a teaser for everyone.

launcher2.jpg

I'm progressing slowly since I'm working on about 6 things right now. Just thought I'd give everyone a peek at this.

Anyone got a reload for this thing? I'm out of rounds. I know...double post. Smack me on the wrist. Sorry. :(

launchercomplete.jpg

Thanks guys! And thanks to Rundown for the file. Well the next step will be resin. Then some thinking on it. Gonna be a little while till I'm done with it. Hopefully it won't be raining tomorrow and I can get some resin on it.

tlither said:
Thanks guys! And thanks to Rundown for the file. Well the next step will be resin. Then some thinking on it. Gonna be a little while till I'm done with it. Hopefully it won't be raining tomorrow and I can get some resin on it.

DROOOL man nicely done^^ still find it wierd that someone on the other side of the world makes something i made :p
SWEEEET!!

zabicvamic said:
very nice i was going to make an new ar but forget that why roll with a assault rifle when you can have a missle launcher!

FYI. They are rockets not missiles. I know I'm nit picking but it's one of the things I do once in a while. Just look at the model in pep while building. It will help. There are some (quite a few) small folds. Being an enclosed model it can be a pain in the a$$ at times. Take it slow and it'll turn out fine. I still need to build the tubes but they should be easy compared to the rest. Good luck to anyone else who builds this. Any questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back