Rogue Halo 4 (Pep Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to admit, this is awesome.
The "connect red faces" thing is really clever as well.

The only thing that bothers me slightly, is because the component parts have been shifted away from each other, it will make it harder to scale correctly, as you can't take an exact dimension across H/W/D.

Other than that, can't wait to see what you do next.
Mind if I put these up on the Database immediately?
MS7

So, I was out shopping all day for the items I would need to complete this project and I come home to see this!!! DID CHRISTMAS COME EARLY??? I THINK SO!!!!!

Thank you Aztlan!!!

Amazing work AZTLAN, I really love the Rogue armor and you've done an awesome job. If I can find the time I'd love to try these files out one day, if you don't mind me working them into a foam unfold that is!

I've got to admit, this is awesome.
The "connect red faces" thing is really clever as well.

The only thing that bothers me slightly, is because the component parts have been shifted away from each other, it will make it harder to scale correctly, as you can't take an exact dimension across H/W/D.

Other than that, can't wait to see what you do next.
Mind if I put these up on the Database immediately?
MS7

thanks MissingSpartan7 . is a good obserbacion of the scale . maybe I can put another file in which all parts are together.
and of course , I would be honored to come upstairs my files in the database forum.

So, I was out shopping all day for the items I would need to complete this project and I come home to see this!!! DID CHRISTMAS COME EARLY??? I THINK SO!!!!!

Thank you Aztlan!!!

Happy Christmas! jeje .. is good to know that you liked. I'm very excited to see the final results of the armor!!!

Amazing work AZTLAN, I really love the Rogue armor and you've done an awesome job. If I can find the time I'd love to try these files out one day, if you don't mind me working them into a foam unfold that is!

thanks Ravarkian. not a bad idea to edit files foam. but I hope to soon see the constrccion of your armor.
-----
Since a few days left to Christmas and in my spare time hise an image Fan Art for the Halo community, so ...
Merry Christmas to all the 405th forum!!!! I hope you enjoy the day with family and friends!!!

http://fav.me/d6ykuxj
master_chief_navidad_by_aztlann-d6ykuxj.jpg

I was surfing the web and came across the titanfall xbox one controller.

I really like the controller, and I really like this thread. More things should look like this...

Rogue-H4AZRender.jpg

Xbox-One-Titanfall-Controller-1.jpg

I was surfing the web and came across the titanfall xbox one controller.

I really like the controller, and I really like this thread. More things should look like this...

lol that's funny. the titanfall logo is similar to my logo. Similarly the image have a style very similar to the armor design...

lol that's funny. the titanfall logo is similar to my logo. Similarly the image have a style very similar to the armor design...

I absolutely love both of the designs. Ugh the controller is awesome... and your Rogue model is no different, EVAkura is making your model and people LOVE it.

I just came across it and recognized the logo shapes lol

Even the colors are similar. Woah!

Guys, before replying or posting a question, check dates. This thread is from 2014. Almost 2 years old. If your looking for files check the archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back