Rogue Helmet W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm back on schedule with updates...YAY! :D So I just got done priming my helmet and I wanted to show you guys what it looks like! Here it is!

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_9142.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_9282.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I cant believe I'm almost done! :D I never thought I 'd make it this far and I'm SOOOOOO thankful for all the support! It didnt turn out as perfect as I'd hoped but hey, it's my first project, and at the end of this I'll still have a WEARABLE HALO HELMET :DDDDD I can scratch that off the bucket list :)

IMG_5389.jpg

Hey guys,

SO today was painting day :) And Now all I have left to do is install the visor and the padding and I will officially be done with my first piece of armor EVER :DDDD I'm so excited! Here are some pics of the work I did today:

IMG_9135.jpg

IMG_7786.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

I just wish I had more time :p The paintjob is really low-quality work and I didnt even think about weathering until it wa too late :p But it was a great launching point and I plan to make my future works way better than this bucket :)

Thank you all again for the support, it really means alot :)

Don't be so hard on yourself. This turned out amazing. Do you want scratch in battle damage? The would only work if you have a silver under layer and that might take off that paint as well. When I do battle damage I use stiff synthetic brushes and just apply a little silver to the tip and lightly brush it on. It works best on edges. There are plenty of tuts you can find that show you how to quickly and cleanly battle damage your helmet. Keep up the good work

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but the shiny-ness...

You consider going over that with a flat protective cover?

very nice! Rogue is one of my favorite helmets :p
For weathering, just use the silver spraypaint and brush technique. It's easy and looks awesome!
I used the technique on my Noble Six armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back