Roll Call!

Name: Michael or maniake ( would respond to both!).

Costuming since: Been costuming and prop making on and off for about 9 years now.

About me: Always loved halo and grew up playing it since the release of the original halo, Which led me to going to school for 3D animation and game design, Which helped with allot of the skills I use in prop making!, my day job is a first responded and currently work on an ambulance, if your interested in more about that let me know! Very passionate about 3D modelling and Rendering as well. still a big gamer mainly playing halo on pc now, and really into space sim games like star citizen. I also just got into 3d printing and plan to get into mold making in the future, ive just started my 3D printing journey so im still very much a armature so any tips ill take!

Favorite Cons: Motor city comic-con, youma-con, grand rapids comic-con, and jafax are the main cons i have been to and are usually my go to! always looking for new cons or small events to go to!

Costumes/Props: So far ive finished a suit of ODST armor but it has since been retired since i out grew it(unfortunate side effect of time), ive also completed a M6C/SOCOM that im currently in the process of designing an upgrade for it using 3d printing!, ive also completed a Paz Visla helmet and a Commander Ganch helmet, Currently in the process of making a noble 5 Armor as well as his heavy machine gun, and have been building a spartan V armor in tandem with noble 5 as more of a practice armor as well to try some new techniques on.
Like Marinesniper said, it's nice to see more Michigan members coming in to mix. Can't wait to see your work

Name: Blaine, or Dreemur works too lol

Costuming since: I've been cosplaying since I was in middle school, back around 2015

About me: Just your average midwestern cosplayer! I'm an avid gamer and cosplayer who has recently joined the 405th, starting work on my custom Gen III Spartan from Halo: Reach.

Favorite Cons: DragonCon, FanExpo (St Louis/Chicago)

Costumes/Props:
Cosplays:
Vault 111 Dweller[RETIRED]
RED Medic[RETIRED]
BLU Scout
Joseph Joestar
Bruno Bucciarati[Damaged]
Kris (Deltarune[Damaged])
Spamton NEO[RETIRED]
Susie (Deltarune)
Custom Gen. III Spartan (Halo: Reach) [IN PROGRESS]

The attached images below display some of my work in recent years

Attachments

• IMG_0784.jpeg
    IMG_0784.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220325_152240.jpeg
    20220325_152240.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
  • 20220329_162253.jpeg
    20220329_162253.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2262.jpeg
    IMG_2262.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220421_213948.jpeg
    20220421_213948.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
Name: Blaine, or Dreemur works too lol

Costuming since: I've been cosplaying since I was in middle school, back around 2015

About me: Just your average midwestern cosplayer! I'm an avid gamer and cosplayer who has recently joined the 405th, starting work on my custom Gen III Spartan from Halo: Reach.

Favorite Cons: DragonCon, FanExpo (St Louis/Chicago)

Costumes/Props:
Cosplays:
Vault 111 Dweller[RETIRED]
RED Medic[RETIRED]
BLU Scout
Joseph Joestar
Bruno Bucciarati[Damaged]
Kris (Deltarune[Damaged])
Spamton NEO[RETIRED]
Susie (Deltarune)
Custom Gen. III Spartan (Halo: Reach) [IN PROGRESS]

The attached images below display some of my work in recent years
Always good to see more Illinois folks join the ranks, welcome aboard!

Name: I go by Elle, but also accept/respond to Vixen, Gremlin or Cozmiq
Location: I Currently reside in Lansing KS, but have lived in several North KS and MO areas over the years. Looking for somewhere North KC actually!
Costuming Since: (Cosplaying) Off an on since 2009 ^-^
Favorite Con: I haven't been to as many as i'd like yet, but so far a toss up between KC Planet Con or Miami Supercon. (Prolly Planet since thas where i met and joined the 405th heheh)
About Meh: I had to spend much of my younger life stuck indoors. Due to health issues and other things. Therefore i spent most of my life playing video games, reading, writing, drawing. The nerd bizz heh. Ever since the orig Xbox, I have always claimed and been a "Halo Girl". After discovering cosplay and the people and love behind it, as well as being able to mix it with my gaming and fantasy love. It's kinda become my world. I hope to be able to do many more and great things with cosplay and my love of Halo even more this year and beyond. Can't thank the people here who've already helped me work towards that dream enough!
Costume/props: I unfortunately have not had the ability(or vision) to make my own armor or weapons, Yet. But i do have several Cosplays in my tactical belt heh. Currently working on my Cortana as well! 2b (Nier: Automata), Raven (Justice League Comic vers.), Misa Amane (Deathnote), Wednesday Addams (Adult Vers.), Toga Himiko (MHA), Hinata Hyuga (Naruto Shippuden), BRS (Orig. OVA vers.), Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer, Aged up vers.}, Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), as well as several OC's for things like DnD etc.
I do hope to someday soon get my actual Spartan armor made and worn!!

Name: Anastasia
Costuming since: 2020
About me: Most people already know me through my hubby he4thbar !! Primarily spend my time Overland camping; Classic car owner and car show enthusiast; Big detail painter\murals & free hand drawing. IT Nerd.
Favorite Cons: C2E2, but primarily Halo meets to see all the homies!
Costumes/Props: Multiple Fallout cosplays; finished my first Halo cosplay in 2023 Rakshasa w\Morrigan helmet. Currently working on a limited edition skin (detail paint job) for it.
PXL_20231118_175321018.jpg

PXL_20210814_180834354.jpg PXL_20221218_012119849.jpg PXL_20231118_185148324.jpg

Name: Anastasia
Costuming since: 2020
About me: Most people already know me through my hubby he4thbar !! Primarily spend my time Overland camping; Classic car owner and car show enthusiast; Big detail painter\murals & free hand drawing. IT Nerd.
Favorite Cons: C2E2, but primarily Halo meets to see all the homies!
Costumes/Props: Multiple Fallout cosplays; finished my first Halo cosplay in 2023 Rakshasa w\Morrigan helmet. Currently working on a limited edition skin (detail paint job) for it.
View attachment 341131
View attachment 341129 View attachment 341128 View attachment 341132
Bout dang time we had you on the forums! Officially, welcome aboard! Your Rakshasa turned out fantastic and I can not wait to see what more you add to the community with your combined talents of your household.

Name: David
Costuming since: First costume was a Mandalorian made from cardboard in 2015, 2021 is when i started getting serious, and 2023 i found the 405th.
About me: Outside Halo and Star wars, I do antique vehicles and farm tractors. got a 1931 Buick, 1973 Dodge D100, and a 1942 Allis Chalmers WC.
Favorite Cons: Nerdinout con and twin cities con are my mains, but if its in the surrounding states and other spartans are there, i will definitely do what i can to get my boots on the ground.
Costumes/Props: Working on a H3 flamethrower, completed a MK 5 CE helmet, and have cosplans for RvB sharkface, Clone Wars Pre Vizsla, and a Brute chieftain for my brother

I would have done this sooner but I thought it was for offical members of the midwest only Lol.

Last edited:
Name: Lauren, Lazkin, and Nix
Costuming since: 2012
About me: I MAKE THINGS AND STUFF!
Favorite Cons: Cosplacon (Colombia/Jefferson City, MO) ACEN (Rosemont, IL) Planet Comic Con (Kansas City, MO) And whatever else I can reasonably afford.
Costumes/Props: www.facebook.com/shenanigansbynix
(Spartan always needs updates, Building Elite, Robocop, Gundam and more)
Another Halo cosplayer in the Alton area? That's awesome! I'm based around in Alton too, currently working on my first MJOLNIR MK. V armor. Not sure when it'll be done since I'm working on it in my free time, but glad to see a fellow Spartan nearby! :D

Another Halo cosplayer in the Alton area? That's awesome! I'm based around in Alton too, currently working on my first MJOLNIR MK. V armor. Not sure when it'll be done since I'm working on it in my free time, but glad to see a fellow Spartan nearby! :D
Please be more aware of the date the posts you are replying to were made. For example, the post you are quoting is from 2014, from a member who has not logged in since 2018.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back