Roll Call

Name: Austin C. (Friends call me Mike)
Where your located: New Orleans, Louisiana.
Occupations: Warehouse shipping personnel.
About you: I'm a huge Halo and Red Vs. Blue nerd. I've been playing Halo for 13 years and Red Vs. Blue was the main reason I always wanted to get into Halo cosplay. Kinda obsessed with the Warhammer 40k video games, Dawn of War is my favorite out of them all. I'm a collector of Irish Whiskey, and I play guitar and bass from time to time.
Conventions: I've attended New Orleans Comicon 4 times, MechaCon in New Orleans twice, and Big Easy Con in New Orleans once. I'd love to start branching out to conventions in the states surrounding me once I've finished working on a few things.

Name: Austin C. (Friends call me Mike)
Where your located: New Orleans, Louisiana.
Occupations: Warehouse shipping personnel.
About you: I'm a huge Halo and Red Vs. Blue nerd. I've been playing Halo for 13 years and Red Vs. Blue was the main reason I always wanted to get into Halo cosplay. Kinda obsessed with the Warhammer 40k video games, Dawn of War is my favorite out of them all. I'm a collector of Irish Whiskey, and I play guitar and bass from time to time.
Conventions: I've attended New Orleans Comicon 4 times, MechaCon in New Orleans twice, and Big Easy Con in New Orleans once. I'd love to start branching out to conventions in the states surrounding me once I've finished working on a few things.
Hey Mike!!

Welcome to the 405th!!

If you need any help navigating or finding stuff on the forums, I’d love to help out if I can or point you to the right person if I cant!

Name: Logan R. (Logan-729)
About you: there’s nothing really to say. Except I like Halo
Favorite Conventions: unsure, planning on going to something soon

Name: Logan R. (Logan-729)
About you: there’s nothing really to say. Except I like Halo
Favorite Conventions: unsure, planning on going to something soon
Hey Logan!

Welcome to the 405th!

There are plenty of fantastic smaller cons in the Alabama area that would make for an excellent inaugural event to attend!

Name: Jax (Einar-073)
Occupation: Theme Park Set Designer, Rockwork Sculptor, Wannabe Prop Fabricator
About you: I had an old account that I can't log into anymore, but I basically lurked anyway, so now that my armor is actually "finished" I'll be more active. Lol. I got actively interested in this stuff in 2015 and finally had the money and time to finish the armor for Halo-ween 2023, now I can't stop. Loved Halo since ol' CE days, and I still get hype when I see the Halo 3 ad campaign on Youtube now and again.
Favorite Conventions: I live 10 min from MegaCon, so I will say that one.

Name: Jax (Einar-073)
Occupation: Theme Park Set Designer, Rockwork Sculptor, Wannabe Prop Fabricator
About you: I had an old account that I can't log into anymore, but I basically lurked anyway, so now that my armor is actually "finished" I'll be more active. Lol. I got actively interested in this stuff in 2015 and finally had the money and time to finish the armor for Halo-ween 2023, now I can't stop. Loved Halo since ol' CE days, and I still get hype when I see the Halo 3 ad campaign on Youtube now and again.
Favorite Conventions: I live 10 min from MegaCon, so I will say that one.
Hey Jax!

Welcome back to the 405th ;)!

Your build looks super clean! Are you going to be wearing it at MegaCon this year?

That's the plan! I was having some issues keeping the shoulders up, so I have to do some adjustments there and some paint touches, but I'm planning on coming even if I get only the former fixed.
Then I can’t wait to meet you in person then! I’ll be there with my Mk7 build.

Name: Lila Gordon

Location: I go to college in Murfreesboro TN and stay at my parents house in Sparta TN on breaks.

About me: I’m currently going to school for graphic design. A few hobbies I enjoy are longboarding, drawing/painting, and crafting. I’m currently working on an elite suit.

Cons: I’ve only been to a couple small cons in Nashville but I’d love to go to dragon con eventually.

Name: Lila Gordon

Location: I go to college in Murfreesboro TN and stay at my parents house in Sparta TN on breaks.

About me: I’m currently going to school for graphic design. A few hobbies I enjoy are longboarding, drawing/painting, and crafting. I’m currently working on an elite suit.

Cons: I’ve only been to a couple small cons in Nashville but I’d love to go to dragon con eventually.
Hey Lila!

Your elite build is looking awesome!

Also, if you want to join the Southern Regiment, all you have to do is post here requesting to join since you've already a full member!

edit:

Just saw that you've already posted! My computer was being dumb and not loading that thread properly. :lol: :lol:

Name: Call me Atlas :)
Occupations: 911 Dispatcher
About you: I've cosplayed a few times as COD Ghost and Red Hood. Looking forward to (currently) making a Spartan. Planning for a fotus with the paint scheme of my car(I enter it in a few local car shows and conventions for display). I'm huge nerd. I enjoy Halo, Transformers, Star Wars, Star Trek, you name it.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Matthews Comic Con, MoTown, GalaxyCon was fun, but haven't attended in years.

About you: I've cosplayed a few times as COD Ghost and Red Hood. Looking forward to (currently) making a Spartan. Planning for a fotus with the paint scheme of my car(I enter it in a few local car shows and conventions for display). I'm huge nerd. I enjoy Halo, Transformers, Star Wars, Star Trek, you name it.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Matthews Comic Con, MoTown, GalaxyCon was fun, but haven't attended in years.
Hello Atlas!

Welcome to the 405th!

I can’t wait to see you start your spartan build.

Greetings Atlas!
Nice to have another Charlotte buddy to add to our collection! Quite a few of us live near Matthews NC, about a 20 minute drive from Downtown Charlotte.

Woohoo! I live in the west side of Charlotte. Takes me about 30 minutes to get to Matthews. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
That's not too far from me as well! I'm the in the Greenville area.

Mica B. (Micahusky)
Greensboro, NC
Occupation: technical support rep for a large US based cable and internet provider.
About you: I’ve been building stuff since I was little (I even made a very bad cardboard set of armor when I was like 10!) I have been 3D printing since 2013, and worked at an industrial 3D printer manufacturer for 5.5y so have quite a bit of experience in that field. My main suit is a MKVI halo3 Spartan that’s blue and white. I also enjoy listening to and creating electronic music.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Animazement, Triad Anime Con, C2E2, and if HCS comes to NC again, that for sure.

Name: Raptr117 (Matt L.)
Where you’re located: Hickory, NC
About you: I’m a designer, mainly with 3D/CAD and wood/metalworking, gaming, Gundam, and much more!
Favorite Conventions: I’ve been to the Halo Outpost Discovery in Philly, but I’m trying to get a set of armor printed for Dragoncon in Raleigh! Thankfully I have lots of experience making stuff so I’m hoping it shouldn’t be too hard (shout out to MoeSizzlac for the models I’ve used so far!)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back