Rondo Emergency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpielakjr

I searched the forums and couldn't find anything. K so I decided to try it Rondo the other day on my helm. I didn't do the mixture correctly, I know now that I didn't. It has been two days and some parts of the outside still feel sticky/putty-like. I really don't know where to go from here. Granted its a small portion of the helm that is like this, I don't know what to do.

If you decide to just add a layer of resin to it make sure if its less than 70 out put like double the hardener in the mix so it will harden in the hour or so it says it will. I live in Colorado and i still have pieces trying to dry because I added the amount the can said to.

It's getting cold here too where I live. Just go out and buy a portable space heater, they are like $15 or so. Set it up with an extension cord to where you are working. You can force the stuff to cure faster that way as opposed to leaving it in the cold and hoping for the best. :)

It's getting cold here too where I live. Just go out and buy a portable space heater, they are like $15 or so. Set it up with an extension cord to where you are working. You can force the stuff to cure faster that way as opposed to leaving it in the cold and hoping for the best. :)

Yeah I use a space heater as well and along with adding more hardener like I said earlier it will harden in like 20 to 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back