Rookie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erudring

Howdy everyone, I’m a rookie in the Colonies (New York) and wanted to know how to become an actual member of the colonial regiment. Do I need to pay membership dues or am I just an automatic member? I’m very much new to this and am getting ready to start my cosplay journey into becoming an ODST so I’m a little nervous and just trying to sort it all out!

Thanks so much! When it says to join a regiment, you need to post 50 times. Does that mean post 50 threads or can it be 50 comments or both? It’s a little unclear there

Thanks so much! When it says to join a regiment, you need to post 50 times. Does that mean post 50 threads or can it be 50 comments or both? It’s a little unclear there
its 50 comments, haha please don't create too many threads for no reason. also when commenting just be aware that necro-posting is pretty frowned upon.

its 50 comments, haha please don't create too many threads for no reason. also when commenting just be aware that necro-posting is pretty frowned upon.
I won’t do either I promise haha. This is my first time in a public forum like this so it’s kind of weird tbh.

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can find information on the Mantle document?

I won’t do either I promise haha. This is my first time in a public forum like this so it’s kind of weird tbh.

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can find information on the Mantle document?
You can find the mantle stuff here: 405th Costuming Club Mantle
Welcome to the 405th =) I'm Colonial's current RCO. Browse around, check out some build threads, just get general ideas of what you want to put together and don't be afraid to ask questions. We're dedicated to helping teach armor building, it's kinda our schtick. Also feel free to reach out to Harri51 our Colonial Regiment Officer. He's a fellow New Yorker that's built... I think 3 or 4 ODST suits at this point? He can definitely help out.

Hey hey! Welcome welcome! As our gracious RCO said I’m Harri a fellow New York State odst. And I’d be more than happy to help you with your road to regiment. Membership and making an awesome ODST!

I have no idea why, but it gave me 77 post notifications from this thread because I have the word ODST flagged...

Welcome welcome, Erudring, always good to see someone new. This is one of, if not the best place you could come for anything Halo cosplay related, and you can find pretty much everything you'll need here in regards to tips, tricks and other things you'd've never even thought about.

I, by no means, am an expert at all and have a little over 5 years of experience under my belt, so i'm still pretty green to the hobby, but I have always loved the ODSTs and love seeing people building their own. That said, I am (again) no expert but id love to help out in any way i can, as these suits can seem pretty daunting to get started.

Again, welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing your progress! Ad Victoriam Erudring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back