RROD, 2 360's broken. !!!must read!!! tragedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnish, you do know that the 360's and the PS3's processors are not made by Sony of Microsoft right?
Both consoles processors were made by IBM
If Nintendo wanted to make a 3.2ghz processor they wouldn't fail, they would just outsource it exactly like Sony and Microsoft.
and just in case you were trying to bag out the wii heres the latest sales figures:
PS3's- 10.49 million sold
360's 17.7 million
wii's- 20.13 million
don't get me wrong I'm a 360 fan boy :p
as others said before, Microsoft refined the 360 and eliminated pretty much all of the problems the older ones had. (the Halo edition of the 360 was the first of the new gen of 360's)

hmmm Finnish your right, to a point

Finnish_Spartan said:
Urmh... Nintendo doesnt even really need a fan... the nintendo WII's processor is 729MHz
The Xbox 360 and the PS3 (even tough alot different processor system) both produce 3.20Ghz speeds (3200Mhz)
Think about the NES or the 64 their processor speed is somewhere around 64MHz so they barely produce any heat.
Trust me if nintendo would try to make a 3.2 GHz processor they would fail.
Nintendo can make efficiant games to run on the 64MHz processor though
MS and Sony are trying to, but arent as successful as Nintendo(thus equaling the bigger processor in the PS3 and X-Box 360)

Finnish_Spartan said:
Besides the Microsoft Xbox is doing really well when you compare to gaming computers with liquid cooling and a huge box with ventilation... and they still overheat...
I mean the Xbox is squeezed into a tiny box creating alot of heat and still not overheating as much as you would think.

there are Very Effecient aftermarket computer cases out there, the X-Box 360 has spots on the case sides to put another fan (hint, hint) which would blow more air onto the Motherboard, there is an aftermarket fan setup for the PS3 now too which goes over the back and one side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back