Run or Walks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisting Neather

I'll be wearing my armor at the YMCA 2007 Anual Christmas run. I hope to get a bit of advertising done while doing this, so if someone could create a design for a bussiness card that i could print out that would be wonderful. Its a 2.5 Mile Run or Walk. I've made a few nesacary adjustmenats to my armor for this, such as a different padding and strapping system. Also I won't be wearing my boot covers during this. I should have a cameraman following me, and Idaho_Spartan may be joining me. Anyways some bussiness cards with the site name and a simple graphic would be really helpful. The runs on the 22nd so if you have a design get it to me by the 20th. Thanks alot guys.

(Might have a flag too!)

Twisting_Neather said:
I'll be wearing my armor at the YMCA 2007 Anual Christmas run. I hope to get a bit of advertising done while doing this, so if someone could create a design for a bussiness card that i could print out that would be wonderful. Its a 2.5 Mile Run or Walk. I've made a few nesacary adjustmenats to my armor for this, such as a different padding and strapping system. Also I won't be wearing my boot covers during this. I should have a cameraman following me, and Idaho_Spartan may be joining me. Anyways some bussiness cards with the site name and a simple graphic would be really helpful. The runs on the 22nd so if you have a design get it to me by the 20th. Thanks alot guys.

(Might have a flag too!)
You aren't gonna be running the whole thing, are you? It's gonna be damn hot in that suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck man. I wore some of my armor for a toys for tots run and it was i the cold and the armor still for warm. So good luck staying comfortable , and i say go for he flag maybe a red or blue on, depending on which side you like best.

Well my armors blue so I'm going for the red flag. :cool: Yes I plan to run the 2.5 miles. I run cross country so it shouldn't be too much trouble for me. (<-----Runs 5k, 10k, and half-marathons)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Twisting_Neather @ Dec 13 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well my armors blue so I'm going for the red flag. :cool: Yes I plan to run the 2.5 miles. I run cross country so it shouldn't be too much trouble for me. (<-----Runs 5k, 10k, and half-marathons)</div>
"Someone give me a ride, I've got the flag!"

Twisting_Neather said:

(Might have a flag too!)
Look for my friend Durlaburban on members search.

he can make you a design for your cards ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back