Rundowns files hub ANNOUNCEMENT + teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rundown, hope you feel better soon bud, I know we are all pretty excited about the prospect of an update. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather!

Hey Rundown just wanted to point out the new details the Game Informer article gave for your helmet without model. Along with some detail lines at the top of the helmet there is also a little bit on the front that the separate piece fits into.

The picture is on the opening pages of the article, something that is not included in the scans on the internet.

149459screenshot04ls.jpg

I think this is the reference pic you're referring to right? :)

rundown... is it ok to ask for a pep file for helghast's goggles, the one that i downloaded from the first post have no goggles included, if there's really none, would you be kind enough to unfold one for me pls...

thanks a lot. :D

Ok, I thought I would try my hand at unfolding a smooth version of the chest and stomach plate.

Halo Reach Chest Plate unfold

Armorchoices.jpg

Halo Reach Stomach Plate unfold

Reach_Battle_Rifle.png

Hope you all like them!

I will be unfolding everything else, and as the Halo Reach files come out, I will be doing the smooth unfolds.

P.S: Rundown, would you mind if I hosted these files, and the Halo Reach files to come in my own thread here on the 405th. You will get 100% model credit, they will juet be my unfolds.

thx for the ref people :) sorry if i havnt released anything the following 2 weeks but i was in the middle of a moving :p

Anyway :p I'm proud to say that i have a few new programs at my disposal with better workflow etc :)

Just checked it out 10 minutes today. And fell in love immidiatly! Like i said recenetly MORE to come soon! :D

18059_1286867744725_1621111628_747930_4852226_n.jpg

t-rex4.png

If that dinosaur is a preview with what you can do in 3D modelling, than I can't wait to see more armor! :D

Spartan 051 said:
nice...take it you used your education discount

Yah its a bit to expensive otherwise currently for me :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back