:) what ya think?

Looks amazing!!!!
Looking forward to the pep.

Here are some more Predators pics for everyone to view:
MrPlow%20%284%29.jpg

MrPlow%20%283%29.jpg

MrPlow%20%281%29.jpg

predator_newfile.png

edited the crap outta it when i got that new reference :p had a mate also getting some high quality pictures of it.
It's not in testing fase in pepakura to see if the cuts are doable. SOOOoooOO a close release ;) this will be on our site soon!
and it is stutted for fiberglass stage (notice the triangles at the sides)

stupid question but ive been looking for the reach spartan ab plate that goes under the chest piece and someone directed me to your stuff and i started at the most recent posts and went back like 20 some odd pages, just wondering if you have this modeled. i can unfold myself if need-be but i cant seem to find the piece anywhere and im still a noob when it comes to the design process.

anyhelp would be greatly appreciated
-n00b

okej, ive bin absent for quit some time now due to health issues but i'm fully back on my feet now!
Got some new stuff coming out soon. here is a teaser of something to come ;)

scoutbtn.png

btw our website is gonna get a complete new make-over. Didn't really made some time to make it decent. It was just to test if there was a audience for it and heck there is.
So you guys can expect a new site soon with some new released stuff with it!!

where is the ar with removable mag and grip?

Who said i made that?

People i'm sorry for my absence and not releasing any new files but i recently moved. I'm currently waiting till the cable company manages to set up my internet. (the 26th sept)
Takes like forever. But i'm not sitting still ;) So expect to see some new work soon. If i can acces internet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back