RVB caboose

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AR looks like it is progressing nicely. If you do put in an ammo counter, are you going to link it to a trigger switch? Nerf gun parts can be invaluable and can be found a goodwill and ebay pretty easily. I have an embarrassingly large Nerf collection for a grown man...

The AR looks like it is progressing nicely. If you do put in an ammo counter, are you going to link it to a trigger switch? Nerf gun parts can be invaluable and can be found a goodwill and ebay pretty easily. I have an embarrassingly large Nerf collection for a grown man...

I also have a large nerf collection having 2 younger brothers. I'm going to work on it more tonight. I'll post when im done for the night.

Nice! I was thinking of buying one of those. wish i had pics but im almost done with a spiker.

It looks good! As others have said, the helmet looks a little big or the armor looks a little small though. Other than that, it is great!

update on the assault rifle. mostly done i just need a couple more details then im done.

20160210_072636.jpeg

Now i know it has been a wile since i posted on this... but i needed to put the new pics i took in. so let me know what you think.
caenan-60_orig.jpg
caenan-59_orig.jpg
caenan-57_orig.jpg
caenan-55_orig.jpg
14047368_1080497502029542_677044722869228519_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back