SacAnime Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitzkitz

Hey everyone! I attend SacAnime every year (since it is so close to me lol) and im ready to attend now that restrictions are lifting. Trying to get a group together for a meetup and maybe some photos, grab a couple beers or something, idk.

If anyone is interested in going, i will probably be there all weekend. The current dates for the convention is Sep 3-5, and here's the website.
https://www.sacanime.com/

Figured I'd make a dedicated thread for it cus I definitely plan on going. Hope to see more join in!

Just about finished my build. I will try to make it out there at least one of the days.
IMG_20210827_104551_305.jpg

Looks like Saturday might be the day. I'll likely arrive in the early afternoon and hang around to watch the masquerade.

Any tips on parking? Seems like I might have to walk a few public blocks in costume based on the parking garage layout.

Looks like Saturday might be the day. I'll likely arrive in the early afternoon and hang around to watch the masquerade.

Any tips on parking? Seems like I might have to walk a few public blocks in costume based on the parking garage layout.
Nice! We may enter the masquerade with the cardboard armor ;p

I used this!

Personally I parked at 801 14th St. and it was a pretty short walk.

Nice! We may enter the masquerade with the cardboard armor ;p

I used this!

Personally I parked at 801 14th St. and it was a pretty short walk.
Great call on that parking garage. Worked out great! I dont think I ran into you but I did find one other ODST and another 405th member, so that was cool.

Nice! We used it a bunch. I think the weekend max charge is $5 and it has tons of floors.

A few of us 405th were there. I don't think we saw you either though :(
But we did run into ODST Guy, and joined up with Angus314 at the start who helped us out a lot! I'd say this con was a success.

Feel free to check out some pic here :)

Also for future reference, this was untrue. It's hot. Real hot. Every day I've been boiling alive.
Oddly enough I was fine. The trees and buildings provided plenty of shade on the walk from the garage and the vendors hall had pretty good airflow.

Nice! We used it a bunch. I think the weekend max charge is $5 and it has tons of floors.

A few of us 405th were there. I don't think we saw you either though :(
But we did run into ODST Guy, and joined up with Angus314 at the start who helped us out a lot! I'd say this con was a success.

Feel free to check out some pic here :)
That's crazy! I met the other three members while walking about, just not you two!

That cardboard looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back