Samus Pep Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
papamurf812 said:
Looks really good, I'll probably be making this. Have you made sure it'll open in pep?
yes i have a few more little things to do then im cuting it up in pep and will post the file

i am right now looking for pictures of wat the back of the helm is supose to look like

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thats probably the best pic your gonna get. the link i pmed you was for closeups of the diorama statue thats coming out, and on First 4 Figures site you can get a good closeup of the detail on the back of the helmet. the next best pics would be the concept art from Metroid Prime 3 that you can unlock, or cover art from the games.

anyway, props for doing this. ive been wanting to work on this suit for some time now. id say start with the helmet and the Charge Beam.

an idea for the future that ive been really pondering is once you get the Varia Suit done (like the DaVinci photo above), do pepa files for the optional Gravity Suit attachments. i was going to try to build my suit from scratch before you started the files, but pepa would be much easier. and the Grav attachments can connect with Rare Earth magnets.

h1spartanfromhell said:
omg thank you i needed this

My Pleasure :D The site I nabbed this from had a lot of game art for the different suits, I think the site is N-Retro :) Thy even had the Phazon Suit from MP and and the other suits from the other Metroid Games. I hope Retro releases an artbook, I LOVE the art for the game!

ok so i put all the detail i am able to do into the helm file but my problem is when i put it in pep there are so many random edges im trying to figure out how to merge the faces together i will however post the pep file and you can work with it if you want

modeled from scratch
Nice work. Interesting that you've modeled it with tri's most people try to avoid that although, I dont suppose it would matter for pepakura. which package are you using?

NZ-TK said:
Nice work. Interesting that you've modeled it with tri's most people try to avoid that although, I dont suppose it would matter for pepakura. which package are you using?
om using metasequia and yes its a major pain to get it right

hey just to let you know i have the full suit of samus in pepakura... i am just not sure which one, send me pm with ur email and ill send it to you.

that file is the original one im makeing the new one the new helm is up and im working on the torso youll have to cut up the helm but i can cut it up later

Good Christmas project for the whole forum.

I'm working on chopping up my ultra high super detailed MAC5.

It's still too complicated.

UPDATE

i have the torso almost finished and i have the cannon done but not cut up in pep yet ill let you know when its done
and up

any requests on anything???

here something some of you guys might like eventually ill cut this up too

starcraft 1 marine
marine.jpg

Since this thread basically went no where, I've been messing with the Turbo Squid model a bit seeing as I finally got a copy of LightWave installed on this Mac.

I've got the helm about half unfolded, but I'm going to need a test build after I release the file...would any of you guys be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back