Samus Pep Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying that the visor and general shape (width in particular) should look more like this:

Samus_Aran.jpg

Sorry, was at a con over the past weekend so I didn't work on it at all...just give me a few days...I just gotta find the time...lol.

Sorry, but it's coming.

very nice work, but this is off topic..

[OFF TOPIC] how does Samus roll into a ball if there is actually a woman inside?

Here's the Helm, patterned.

http://rapidshare.com/files/109165252/samu..._4ng31.pdo.html

There are some pieces that i don't like, and the scale as is is really big (found that out first hand), but it goes together very smoothly.

The only pieces that gave me difficulty near the jaw lines on each side, there is a piece that you just need to cut the excess off, as the fold is bunk (at least, it was to me).

Feel free to mess with the pattern, and if anyone gives it a test build, please let me know the scale/size you used on it. As of right now, I would say it's around a 1:1 scale of the MC helms..if that helps anyone get an idea of what the measurements are like now.

Also, left thigh - http://rapidshare.com/files/109166261/samu..._4ng31.pdo.html

I'll post more as I get them finished (working on the arm cannon, shoulder, and cheat plate currently...hope to have them finished soon), but I really need to see pics of test builds as you guys come along to know if anythign needs corrected, etc...

Thanks in advance!

HUGE bump. I hope I don't get in troble for this...I just wanted 2 know if anyone got a prime-accurate samus helm ready yet? Sorry if bumping isn't ok.

Yes, necro-ing topics is "bad" here. To answer your question, I think the closest one right now is 4ng31's helm. I just DL'd the file, and it looks pretty accurate to me.

shadow8136 said:
[OFF TOPIC] how does Samus roll into a ball if there is actually a woman inside?

[OFF TOPIC] The ball she rolls into isn't as small as it appears in the game. The ball is actually about half her height, you can see this (At least in MP3: Corruption) by using the designs on the walls as "landmarks".

Last edited by a moderator:
Achille said:
Yes, necro-ing topics is "bad" here. To answer your question, I think the closest one right now is 4ng31's helm. I just DL'd the file, and it looks pretty accurate to me.

Where can I download it?

I saw a really cool energy sword on you tube. It was clear and glowed blue when it was turned on. Anyone have the build info for that model energy sword>

4ng31 said:
Here's the Helm, patterned.

http://rapidshare.com/files/109165252/samu..._4ng31.pdo.html

There are some pieces that i don't like, and the scale as is is really big (found that out first hand), but it goes together very smoothly.

The only pieces that gave me difficulty near the jaw lines on each side, there is a piece that you just need to cut the excess off, as the fold is bunk (at least, it was to me).
It was a couple posts above yours.

Alpha Hirogen, that's totally off topic. Either make a new topic, or (better yet), PM the Q&A team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back